𝖘𝖊𝖔𝖐𝖏𝖎𝖓 | 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕊𝕟𝕠𝕨

╔═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╗

𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕊𝕟𝕠𝕨

╚═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╝

placing your hands on your hips, you scanned the whole closet in your apartment bedroom

placing your hands on your hips, you scanned the whole closet in your apartment bedroom. currently, you were doing some packing, as you need to head back to korea, in three days. a few clothes were already thrown onto the bed, waiting for you to fold it nicely before getting into the huge opened up luggage near your bed.

throwing yourself on the bed, while starring at the ceiling, you groaned wishing for a miracle to come, to pack the clothes in the luggage, since you felt lazy to fold them. truth to be told you aren't a big fan of folding your clothes.

your phone was buzzing at the same time, a familiar tune was ringing coming from your phone. the word 'brother' was displayed on the screen, notifying you that it was a video call. sliding your finger to accept the video call, you waved at the front camera.

"checking up on your lil sis?"

"well yeah, and i wanted to know, what time you'll be arriving here, cos mom has been nagging me to ask you since last night, but i didn't want to bother, since you were in your night shift yesterday." you made a cute awe sound, seeing him pout. you notified him you arrival time soon after.

"do you want me to pick you up from the airport?" your brother spoke.

"oh, it's okay. i'll manage. i am sure you are busy, helping mom getting the house ready for the party." you shook your head in front of the screen. both of you talked for a few minutes, asking the welfare of everyone before hanging up.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

you heard the speakers booming with announcement for the upcoming flights, announcing in korean. taking in a deep breath, you smiled, knowing that you had just breathed in the korean air.

"it feels good to be back home!" tugging your backpack around your back, you walked to the assigned baggage carousel to wait for your luggage. of course, you took home two large luggage, as most of the spaces are filled with christmas gifts for your family.

you stood in front of the moving belt, waiting for your luggage. one by one, of the luggages passed by, but it was not yours. from a far you saw two familiar black luggage. you waited, until the luggage was nearer to you before picking up. keeping an eye on the two luggages, you were surprised to see one of it was actually not yours, since a tall male figure, few metres from where you standing, was picking up the luggage from the moving belt.

to your relieve there was another identical luggage coming in onto the belt. getting ready, you took the first luggage you saw and waited for the other luggage. securing both in your hands, you walked out from the arrival hall. since you told your brother not to bother to pick you up from the airport, you chose to ride the taxi.