Three

[song recommendation: BTS – Pied Piper]

⠀⠀Honestly, Jungkook didn't know whether he was offended or dumbfounded by Jimin's idea. A cam boy? Jimin couldn't have been serious, could he? Getting naked on camera and begging for money was the last thing Jungkook would have thought of to make money.

⠀⠀With widened eyes and scrunched eyebrows, Jungkook rebuked Jimin for his idiotic proposal. "Jimin, what the hell kind of idea is that?! I'm not gonna be a damn cam boy to beg for money from some perverts! I have some self-respect!"

⠀⠀Jimin sighed and rested his chin on the palm of his hand. "Hey, I'm just saying! I know showing your goods off on camera isn't anyone's dream job per say, but you can make some seriously good money as a cam boy." His eyes now softening, Jimin continued, "I hate seeing you this stressed out... You start your first day of university tomorrow and you can't even be excited when you're busy looking for a job nonstop. Plus, having to manage being a full-time student on top of working is gonna tire you the hell out."

⠀⠀Jungkook pursed his lips and weighed his options. Did he really want to consider doing something like this? Being able to work from home would make things more convenient with school and all. Although hesitant, Jungkook inquired, "How does being a cam boy even work? Like, what do you do and how much do you make?"

⠀⠀"Well, personally, I've never done anything like that before, but I have a friend named Sean who was a cam boy to have some extra money on the side. All he really did was broadcast himself from his webcam every night and do some favors for his viewers in exchange for money."

⠀⠀Curiosity taking over him, Jungkook paused Jimin and asked, "Favors? What kind of favors?"

⠀⠀"Anything from dirty talking or pleasuring himself on camera to simply keeping these strangers company online, really," Jimin said with a click of his tongue. He noticed the sudden blush on Jungkook's face and chuckled. "I know it sounds uncomfortable at first, trust me, but once he hit his stride, Sean was making anywhere from three hundred to five hundred a night. Money like that doesn't come easy- just saying..."

⠀⠀The younger bit his lip and contemplated for a little. His desperation was becoming more apparent with how he was slowly being swayed. Was he actually considering something like this? Well, he was in need of some cash really fúcking bad and he already had his fair share of touching himself and masturbating in his free time. Why not get paid for it? It wasn't like he was being watched in person.

⠀⠀Jungkook rubbed the temple of his forehead before giving in. "Well, what's the name of the site Sean used? Are they legit? I don't wanna show my ass on camera only to get ripped off."

⠀⠀A cackle leaving his plump lips, Jimin informed Jungkook of said site. "If I recall, it was something like taped twinks dot com." His answer emitted a giggle from Jungkook followed by a cringe. "Okay, I know the name is cheesy, but they treat their cam boys well and give them seventy-five percent of the profits."

⠀⠀The soon-to-be college freshman's ears perked up at this. "Hmm, seventy-five isn't bad at all." He took a bite of his pizza before vocalizing his concern. "But what if my broadcast flops? Like, what if no one tunes in?"

⠀⠀Jimin rolled his eyes so hard he looked like a god damn demon. "Oh, please! You're pretty as fúck! All the pervs will tune in, trust me."

⠀⠀"I guess..." he giggled out, his face flushing at Jimin's compliment. Having had enough time to think things through, Jungkook let Jimin know what he thought. "Tell you what: I'll sleep on it and let you know what I decide. Deal?"