Five

[song recommendation: 2NE1 - If I Were You]

⠀⠀Heart racing and palms sweating, Jungkook looked at Taehyung franticly and tried to grab the phone out of his hands. "How did you get that?!"

⠀⠀Shoving Jungkook's hand away, Taehyung chuckled and clicked his tongue. "At least you're not denying it's you, I'll give you that. I told you already, a friend of mine happened to stumble upon your broadcast and recorded it, then he sent it to me."

⠀⠀Taehyung placed his hand on Jungkook's shaking thigh and looked him in the eyes. "You're lucky I told him not to forward it to others, though. Don't worry, this'll be our little secret..."

⠀⠀Before Jungkook could sigh in relief, Taehyung brought back his anxiety tenfold. With a smug look plastered on his face, he added, "But only if you agree to be my personal servant."

⠀⠀What the hell? Jungkook was confused and needed clarity. The shorter boy furrowed his eyebrows and asked, "Personal servant? What does that even mean?" Suddenly, Jungkook's mind wandered and his eyes widened. "Wait, if you want sex or something- forget it!"

⠀⠀A cackle left Taehyung's mouth as he shook his head. "Don't flatter yourself," he deadpanned in a tone flatter than old soda. "What I meant by personal servant is doing me favors, like, doing my homework, making me food, cleaning my house. Ya know, shit like that. Do as I say and we won't have any problems."

⠀⠀Was this dude serious? Did Jungkook look like a nanny or something? How childish could someone be? Jungkook had truly seen it all at this point. He was one-hundred percent done with this crappy school year already, and it just started. "So, you're blackmailing me, huh?"

⠀⠀Taehyung flexed his arm above the head of the car seat Jungkook was seated in, his bicep displayed. "No," he responded nonchalantly, "Think of this as paying back your dues."

⠀⠀Jungkook could feel the bile building up in his stomach as he felt uneasy. This whole situation was making him nauseous. Once again, he found himself stuck between a rock and a hard place. It was either his secret getting exposed to the entire university, or being indebted to Taehyung and basically being his little bitch. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

⠀⠀"So, what's it gonna be?" the older asked, snapping Jungkook out of his thoughts.

⠀⠀Jungkook pursed his lips and gave it one last thought. Oh, to hell with it, he had to do it; he had no choice, honestly. He was already embarrassed enough as is about being a cam boy-he didn't need the entire student body knowing his business. "Okay, fine," Jungkook breathed out, giving his bottom lip a bite.

⠀⠀A smirk formed on Taehyung's devilishly handsome face. "Good. It's easier for the both of us this way, don't you think?" He gave Jungkook's thigh a quick squeeze, startling the younger (who was already on edge as is).

⠀⠀While Taehyung turned the keys into the ignition of his car, Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Umm, wha-what are you doing?"

⠀⠀"The hell does it look like?" Taehyung shot back, looking at Jungkook like he was a dumbass. "I'm taking you back to my place. We made a deal, didn't we?"

⠀⠀Jungkook could feel his cheeks heating up and he gulped. "Oh," he muttered while looking down. The last time he was at Taehyung's house, he ended up passing out due to alcohol poisoning. What was he in for this time?

⠀⠀Their agreement now in place, the two drove to Taehyung's house in an awkward silence. The only words exchanged between them involved Jungkook explaining his class schedule to Taehyung so he knew when to pick him up. Oh, and exchanging phone numbers. Aside from that, Jungkook spent the remainder of the car ride kicking himself internally for agreeing to this whole thing.