Nineteen

[song recommendation: BTS – House of Cards]

⠀⠀With his bambi eyes big and wide, Jungkook gasped out, "Y-You want to- what? Taehyung, have you lost your mind?"

⠀⠀"Probably," Taehyung deadpanned before leaning further in Jungkook's face, the glint in his eyes full of determination. "No- seriously, Jungkook. I just want- no, I need them to know that you're mine."

⠀⠀Jungkook could feel chills down his spine as Taehyung talked, as if his spinal discs were being hit like a marimba. His voice was smooth and seductive, but had a rough edge to it with its deepness and rasp, and Jungkook loved every bit of it. He also loved the way Taehyung's big hands were grabbing onto his muscular thighs as he looked at Jungkook with sharp eyes.

⠀⠀ Taehyung bit his lip and looked down at the gearshift of his car, the pads of his thumbs rubbing at Jungkook's thighs. "I hate being so jealous, b-but I can't help it," he sighed out, looking back up at Jungkook in the process. "So, what do you say? Just this once?"

⠀⠀Now it was Jungkook's turn to sigh. He understood where Taehyung was coming from, and he was aware of the baggage that came with dating someone with a job like his. Aside from that, Jungkook remembered what Jimin said about keeping his channel fresh. It was a double-edged sword—he wanted to try new things, but he didn't want to alienate his viewers.

⠀⠀Deciding to take a chance, Jungkook looked at Taehyung and said softly, "Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, it's kind of a big commitment. You're gonna be naked and on camera for tons of strangers to see."

⠀⠀Unfazed by his boyfriend's words, Taehyung placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder and lowered his face until their noses were touching. Jungkook blinked with his big eyes while Taehyung let out smugly, "You should be the one worried, baby. Your viewers are gonna see how much of a needy slut you are when—"

⠀⠀The younger's cheeks blushed red like the cherry slurpee in the cup holder beside him, and he quickly shut Taehyung up with his finger. "Watch it," Jungkook warned him, "or else the only thing my viewers are gonna see tomorrow is me beating your ass on camera."

⠀⠀"Oh, please. You wouldn't even hurt a fly." Taehyung let out a chuckle and kissed his boyfriend on his pouty lips. "But that's what I love about you, Kook. You're so cute and kind."

⠀⠀Jungkook's lips curled up into a smile at Taehyung's words, and he leaned forward and returned the favor with a soft kiss on the lips. "Well, I should I get going now," Jungkook spoke up and reached for the door handle, pausing then and giving Taehyung a glance. "My show starts tomorrow at around 8. Be over at my place at about 7:30, got it?"

⠀⠀The older nodded and watched as Jungkook got out of the vehicle, giving his ass a smack for good measure. Backing his car up, Taehyung watched as Jungkook sauntered off and quipped, "Hmm, I just noticed you're not really limping. Maybe I didn't fuck you hard enough last night?"

⠀⠀Clenching the straps of his backpack closer to his chest, Jungkook gave the older a glare and grumbled, "Gosh, I hate you sometimes."

⠀⠀With his wrist draped over the steering wheel and a smirk on his face, Taehyung gave his boyfriend a wink. "Keep lying to yourself, sweetheart," he said with a chuckle, "Look extra pretty for me tomorrow, yeah?"

⠀⠀"Keep it up and there won't be a tomorrow," Jungkook replied flatly. Saying their goodbyes, the two parted ways and Jungkook was left with a small smile on his lips and a tingle in his tummy.

~ ~

⠀⠀Adrenaline pumped through Jungkook's veins as he set up his laptop for tonight's broadcast. He still couldn't believe he had agreed to something like this, yet here he was preparing to get fucked by his boyfriend on camera. Jungkook was a bundle of nerves at this point, and it was apparent with the way his fingers struggled to type simple words on his laptop's keyboard.