Twenty-Seven

[song recommendation: Red Velvet – Automatic]

***Real quick note: for those who don't follow me or just simply don't know – I published my upcoming book that I had you guys vote for! "Hazed" won! Please go give that a read if you're interested! Thank you!***

⠀⠀Taehyung walked back into Jungkook's house feeling much better than earlier. He was glad they talked things out and he could leave that whole cam boy account in the past. It was like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders and their relationship was finally free of baggage and secrecy.

⠀⠀"Baby, I'm home!" Taehyung exclaimed as he placed his car keys on the table and walked to the door of Jungkook's bedroom. "Jungkook?" he asked, knocking on the door before he walked in.

⠀⠀The older was greeted with a smiling Jungkook, seated on his bed with a pillow on his lap. "Taehyungie, you're home!" Jungkook squeaked, springing up from his mattress and clinging onto his taller boyfriend.

⠀⠀"Hi, Kookie. You sleep well?" Taehyung questioned as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist while the younger leaned into his chest.

⠀⠀"Mhmm," Jungkook hummed. "Missed you," he muttered before pressing his lips against Taehyung's, the older leaning back against the door.

⠀⠀Jungkook cupped his boyfriend's cheeks as he deepened the kiss, tongues touching and hard breaths fleeing as they moved their mouths in sync. As the two came up for breath, Taehyung chuckled out, "Didn't expect that. Thought you'd be a little mad still."

⠀⠀Jungkook bit his lip and looked down to contain his smile. "I just did some thinking while you were gone is all," he murmured, looking up and latching his lips back onto Taehyung.

⠀⠀Before Taehyung could get a word in, he had his mouth occupied. He let out a deep moan as he felt Jungkook's thigh rub against his bulge, his member thickening at the friction. As they continued kissing intensely, Jungkook backed up toward his mattress, hands hooked around Taehyung's neck, and turned around to push Taehyung down onto his mattress.

⠀⠀The younger then sat on top of Taehyung, his bottom on Taehyung's crotch and thighs, as he began kissing at Taehyung's neck. "Are we gonna have make-up sex?" Taehyung breathed out in between his moans while Jungkook palmed his bulging member.

⠀⠀"Maybe," Jungkook uttered softly, his lips leaving Taehyung's neck as he focused on slipping off Taehyung's sweatpants. So much for cutting off Taehyung from sex for the night.

⠀⠀Taehyung now in his briefs, he continued moaning deeply as he felt Jungkook rub the head of his dick, the member still concealed. Jungkook then let out a squeaky yelp as he felt Taehyung grab his ass and flip them around, the older now on top—like he preferred.

⠀⠀"T-Tae," Jungkook whined as he felt the older kiss and suck around his collarbone while pulling down the robe he had on.

⠀⠀The younger felt a tingle on his skin as Taehyung hummed against it, tongue licking the now-bruised skin before he looked at Jungkook. "Thought you could take control, huh? That's cute," he rasped, eyes sharp and presence dominant.

⠀⠀"W-Well," Jungkook said shyly, cheeks reddening like his swollen lips from intense kissing. "I-I thought you wanted me to su-suck your- y'know..."

⠀⠀"How about I take care of you tonight instead, yeah? Pleasure you then fuck your lights out like a good slut. Sound good?" he whispered in Jungkook's ear as he slowly untied the belt to Jungkook's robe.

⠀⠀"Y-Yeah. Please, sir." Jungkook begged, eyes shutting as he felt Taehyung big hands roam his body.

⠀⠀"Such a good boy for me and me only," Taehyung growled as he threw his robe to the floor and began kissing down Jungkook's abdomen.