Twenty-Four

[song recommendation: ODD EYE CIRCLE – Sweet Crazy Love]

***Excuse any typos. I wrote this super late and a bitch is tired lmao.***

⠀⠀"Why the fuck would you tell Jin I was the friend you talked to about tapedtwinks?!" Jimin shouted in a fit of annoyance.

⠀⠀Sean, embarrassed, picked at the cheer skirt he had on and squeaked, "I-I didn't know you guys knew each other! He and I were on the phone when you stopped by to ask me about the site, so when you left, I had to explain to him why I had hung up. I simply told him a friend came by to ask about the cam boy site I used to be apart of, and that you were asking for a friend. He asked for a n-name and I said, well, Jimin."

⠀⠀Jimin heaved a loud sigh and rubbed at his temples. "He definitely knows the friend was Jungkook, or at least checked the site to make sure. Fuck, fuck, fuck- what a mess."

⠀⠀Eyebrows furrowed in confusion, Sean asked, "What's wrong if he knows it's Jungkook—"

⠀⠀"Because Jungkook is Jin's ex!" Jimin snapped, his body tense. "And trust me, Sean, Jin is bad news. He was a horrible boyfriend and was mentally abusive, and- and sort of manipulated Jungkook into hav-" Jimin paused. That wasn't anyone but Jungkook's business to tell. "Never mind- it's personal, but where's Jin?"

⠀⠀The two looked amongst the wasted crowd, and Jin was nowhere to been seen. "Don't tell me he—" Jimin darted out the door, pulling Sean along with him, and asked, "What kind of car does Jin drive?"

⠀⠀"A black Escalade," Sean answered, and as Jimin eyed the array of cars parked outside Sean's house, he gulped.

⠀⠀"I-It's not here. Shit- he might've followed Jungkook's taxi home," Jimin panicked, and then pulled out his phone to text Jungkook, tuning out a confused Sean. His heart palpitated as fast as his fingers typed on the screen of his phone, a sour feeling hitting the pit of his stomach.

~ ~

⠀⠀"J-Jin?" Jungkook squeaked, hand still on the door knob and knees weak. "What are you doing here?"

⠀⠀"Kookie, we need to talk," Jin answered sternly, his tall and broad build intimidating. Jungkook looked tiny next to him.

⠀⠀"Wha- why? How do you even know where I live?" Jungkook asked with red eyes and damp cheeks from crying.

⠀⠀Stepping forward, almost intruding Jungkook's space, Jin muttered, "That's not important." Hearing Jungkook's sniffles, Jin placed a hand on the younger's cheek and cooed, "Aw- why were you crying? What's wrong?" It was creepy how quickly his demeanor changed.

⠀⠀Jungkook flinched as Jin touched him and gently pushed Jin's hand off of his cheek; the feeling was repulsive to Jungkook. "It's nothing," Jungkook mumbled dismissively. "So, what did you wanna talk about?"

⠀⠀"Well," Jin sighed, walking into Jungkook's apartment, "I just wanted to apologize for upsetting you at the party. I didn't think bringing up Taehyung would be such a big deal."

⠀⠀"It's because-" Jungkook paused and bit his lip, looking down at his feet, "we just broke up. He dumped me."

⠀⠀"Oh- oh, I'm sorry, Kookie," Jin apologized, his voice laced with fake concern. "Mind me asking why, y'know, he broke things off?" the older asked, his body now inches from Jungkook.

⠀⠀"I don't know, really," Jungkook answered honestly, "Something about our timing being off, I guess."

⠀⠀Jin hummed and snaked his arms around Jungkook's petite waist, the younger freezing up at the sudden contact. "Then maybe our timing is just right," Jin said as if he were enticing Jungkook.