Eighteen

[song recommendation: BLACKPINK – Forever Young]

⠀⠀Sounds of scribbling filled the classroom as students jotted down notes in Jungkook's calculus class. The atmosphere felt rather grim with it being a Thursday morning, and the class would likely rather be in their warm beds instead of listening to Mrs. Smith lecture about integrals.

⠀⠀Taehyung in particular would've preferred to be in bed- Jungkook's bed to be exact. After the tiring amount of sex they had, Taehyung spent the night at Jungkook's place. What was meant to be a morning filled with cuddling was actually Jungkook yelling at Taehyung to get out of bed. It was times like this that Taehyung hated that Jungkook was such a good student.

⠀⠀Currently, the couple were seated in the back of the classroom with Jungkook trying to keep up with Mrs. Smith's teaching and Taehyung trying to stay awake. The older felt a smack to the back of his head when Jungkook caught him dozing off. "What was that for?" Taehyung asked, his voice low and raspy.

⠀⠀"Stop sleeping and pay attention!" Jungkook whisper-shouted.

⠀⠀Taehyung let out a grumble as he fidgeted in his seat, wishing he was still under Jungkook's plush mattress and spooning him. "But I'm tired," he whined out and rested his face against his palm. "And this is boring."

⠀⠀Wanting to focus on the material his professor was teaching, Jungkook opted to ignore his whiny boyfriend and continue writing down notes. Unamused, Taehyung took a sip of his coffee and then leaned his chin on Jungkook's shoulder.

⠀⠀"Such an overachiever, my little Kookie," Taehyung chuckled, his breath smelling minty with a hint of the coffee he drank. Jungkook slightly blushed at this, and Taehyung asked teasingly, "Nothing can break your focus, huh?"

⠀⠀Jungkook let out a quiet sigh and Taehyung smirked while placing a hand on the small of Jungkook's back. "I'll take that as a no?" he taunted before lowering his hand until it reached Jungkook's ass. To tease the boy, he rubbed his hand over Jungkook's ass and whispered, "You sure?"

⠀⠀The younger let out a whimper when he felt Taehyung squeeze his ass, his ears now tuning out Mrs. Smith and focusing on Taehyung's sexy voice. "Look at you, moaning in class like a naughty boy," Taehyung said lowly. "You should've let us skip class so I could fuck you again like last night."

⠀⠀Beyond flustered, Jungkook nudged Taehyung off himself and grumbled, "Tae- stop. What if the teacher sees us?"

⠀⠀Sighing in defeat, Taehyung backed off and looked over at the clock. It seemed like time wasn't on his side as the minutes were dragging on and this class was feeling incessant. Taehyung then took another sip of his coffee to which he almost spat it out when he felt Jungkook's hand on his thigh.

⠀⠀He looked over at his doe-eyed boyfriend, his lips puckered and face feigning innocence. "Two can play this game, Taehyungie," Jungkook said as his hand traveled up Taehyung's inner thigh.

⠀⠀"You little brat," Taehyung growled out, and he had to fight the urge to moan as he felt his pants tightening. Jungkook's fingers had stopped right at the tip of his dick, and his fingertips brushed the head each time he rubbed his hand up and down.

⠀⠀Taehyung bit his lip and clenched his pencil while Jungkook batted his eyelashes and asked innocently, "Taehyungie, what's wrong?"

⠀⠀Having had enough of the teasing, Taehyung clenched Jungkook's thin wrist with his hand, the younger's hand being swallowed up due to the size difference. "Keep this up and I'll take you to one of these bathrooms and fuck you in your pretty little ass," he rasped out in Jungkook's ear.