Little Diane~!

y/n's pov

the boys left to visit town leaving diane, elizabeth, and i to explore and look for food. i hear elizabeth scream and start to run over to see a giant mushroom. i instinctively realize what form it is and duck as i see it squirt the shrinking powder from diane punching it's head. i avoid being shrunk but hear diane and elizabeth scream at their new sizes. i look out and blush seeing them both unable to fit in their clothes.

"uhm g-guys." i say. diane looks over and blushes seeing me. i smile unsure. diane starts to put on elizabeth's clothes and hides elizabeth between her breasts.

"let's go find the boys." i say. diane and i with elizabeth hidden set off to the village. we talk about the shrinking and how at least elizabeth's clothes fit her. before we enter the village a frightening thought. "diane the holy knights are conna be here! how can i hide my ears and tail?!?" i exclaim.

"oh right uhm," she stops thinking for a moment, "let's get you hat and you can hide your tail in your shirt?"

"i guess we could try that" i say and we start to arrange the hat and my tail to stay hidden. "how do i look?"

"exceptionally ordinary." diane remarks grinning. i smile brightly and we look around for the guys. diane tells me she's gonna sign up for the dueling.

"hmm how about Matrona, you need a fake name anyway. no one would even think it was you!" i say brightly.

"okay be back." she says and walks over to the sign up and writes down her false name.

i find a place when everyone who signed up begins to fight eachother and knock eachother out of the ring. i cheer on diane as she punches a creep out of the ring. after everything the only one's left is two holy knights, an old drunk, meliodas, ban, king (due to his magic), and diane of course. this will be one very fun duel, i'm excited.