The fight

diane's pov

it was the finals. me and meliodas. "since if either one of us wins do you want to half-fast this and get it over with?" he asks.

before i respon some big curvy women walk up flirtasously and say to captain "hurry up with the dumb girl so we can have some fun~"

"YOU FILTHY WOMANIZER" I yell and pound him into the ground. i then stay silent and look up as captain 

"I AM MELIODAS CAPTAIN OF THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS AND I WILL GIVE YOU TEN SECONDS TO GO AND LEAVE OR ELSE YOU WILL FEEL ME WRATH" he yells. people murmur in confusion and worry. i look u in the direction of the next generation as the come in on flying fish things. what are they.

y/n's pov

everyone starts running in blind panic. i look up to see the holy knights. ban helps everyone leave with king and  help diane fight the holy knights on the flying mantarays. we begin to fight and get very cut up. diane gets lost in the fight shockingly. i look around and find her in a giant hole. hawk's mother walks over with her clothes. she dropss them in and i see diane grow as the powder must have weared off. she puts on her clothes and we head back to thee taern as the fight ended.

a/n sorry it's not very long my back is killing me because i've been writing for around 2 hours or so.