She's back!

y/n's pov

this is the maddest i've seen ban yet. i don't know what king did but i must have been bad. i look over with the others and king is also fuming.

"FINE! I couldn't take it anymore. Diane i gave you a love potion so you would see that i'm the one you should love not her! i mean you're both girls not to mention-" i walk up and slap him across the face before he can continue.

"you did what?" diane questions her voice shaking as she tears up more.

"don't cry diane. it was for the best!" king says and starts floating over his cheek now pink from hitting him.

"I LOVE HER AND I COULD'VE LOST HER HOW COULD YOU" she yells crying more. i hug her and hum as she hugs back. king looks shocked and looks down. "y-y/n do you forgive me?" she mumbles. i nod smiling bright and look up to her.

"of course diane it wasn't your fault shhh" i continue hugging her and she smiles hugging back.

"i'm happy you two are back together." elizabeth says grinning brightly.

"i am too." diane mutters. she looks down to me and seems to be thinking. "i'll be right back." she gets up and i fall giggling.

diane's pov

"i am too" i mutter. i look down to y/n smiling brightly towards her. i then remember the day that elizabeth and i shrunk. i tell everyone i'll be right back and go to the forest to find the same mushroom. i walk for a minute or so and find it. quickly and punch it's head so it squirts the powder and i shrink while it runs away. i then look down to realize my clothes no longer fit. i try pulling my leotard with. i get to the edge and notice everyone is looking towards the forest where i ran to. i cover as much as i can and walk closer out. i notice y/n immediately runs inside and i frown.

did i do something she didn't like. i continue to walk over covering my self. soon i see white ears and h/c locks poke out of the tavern. y/n runs over carrying a mass of clothes. "you shrunk." she says giggling. i nod and she shoves some of her clothes back to me.