Training

When he left the run-down church, Issei began to think of how can he become stronger. His first big obstacle came directly from the fact that he was a pervert and an extremely big one at that. That gave others chances to use him and manipulate him in every which way they wanted by just showing him tits and he will do anything. The next was his scrawny body and almost non existent magical reserves.

So his first order of Business came at trying to somehow someway manage to tow down on his lecherous tendency and he acknowledged that he will need help in doing that. And the next part would be to work on his physicality and finally in the end his magic and spiritual powers.

On his way home Issei came across the same place where this whole madness started, at the newly built park, a place where he brought first girlfriend after a date, where he suppressed his pervert side to a minimum and was killed in cold blood and then revived into literally a slave.

To a beautiful red-hair girl that till tonight he idolized so much, to the point that he thought she was perfect, only to find out that she was literally worst than him in a way.

"So I came again here, it's strange how fate has a funny way to laugh at you when you're at your lowest." Mused Issei as he took a look around him, feeling the cold evening wind.

"Oh well, better get home before my parents get there." Said Issei to himself as he departed for home.

After a few minutes, Issei arrived home and seeing that his parents were asleep he simply went to take a shower and ate something before going to bed.

In his dreams Issei found himself in an unfamiliar place, surrounded by a blizzard and from that blizzard two shiny blue eyes were watching him with interest.

"(Issei hyoudou we meet again.)" a voice full of power, and authority spoke. The voice alone literally demanded respect and that was what Issei was going to give it.

"W-w-who are you.?" Issei stuttered out in fear.

"(Ah it seems you have forgotten me. It was me who gave you the power to defeat that wretched crow.)" Said the voice and from the blizzard a Colossal white dragon with blue eyes, yellow horns, and white feather like like scales. It was over 50 metres tall. The look in its eyes sent shivers down Isseis spine as he didn't how to react in the presence of a mighty dragon.

"You must be Albion the heavenly dragon.?" Issei asked with a little fear.

"( Indeed I am Albion and from now on we are partners dont worry I wont harm you in any way.)" said Albion. Looking down Albion saw that Issei was now visibly relaxing after being assured of his safety.

"Its nice to meet Albion, as you know my name is Issei hyoudou." Issei said as he introduced himself to the heavenly dragon.

"(Yes I know who you are and until recently I couldn't make a connection to you, to speak with you because you were too weak for that, but your emotions and desire for power had made that connection possible. But now the question is what do you intend to do with my power that is at your disposal?)" asked Albion.

"Being honest all my life I have been alone and have suffered betrayal after betrayal. The first one was my friend who left me as a kid. I know that sounds stupid but explain it to a 6 year old kid. After that I kinda made a decision to distance myself from everyone. I don't really know but along the line I became a pervert to make myself a social outcast. And when I thought my heart was safe it was broken again by the Fallen angel who took advantage and killed me when I really did love her even if I knew her just for a day. The my master who I thought saved my life actually left me to die only so that she could revive me into her faithful pawn. Being honest I am ready to block out my heart from feeling completely. So to answer your question I will use your power and become strong enough so that no one will mess with me.