Discovery

It had been a month since the loki debacle and the mythological research club had settled into a calm state of life. They went to school, did their devil requests after school all the while having a good stream of training. Rossweisse had well and truly fit into the lucifuge peerage. The only significant change that had occurred was that the whole peerage had moved into same house. It was a gift from Sirzechs to the lucifuge peerage for their role that they had played in averting away the threat of Loki from the underworld. Issei personally thought that it was unnecessary but Sirzechs had been very insistent and refused to take no for an answer.

His relationship with all of his girls had been slowly improving. It was living in the same room level with Aine and almost living in the same room with Jeanne. Rossweisse and he had gone on a couple of dates and now actively spent time together and freely shared kisses and what not. Right now Issei was currently laying awake on his bed as he thought about the rating game tournament that was about to begin. Movement on his left prompted him to come back to the present.

Aine woke up with a small smile before she sat up and stretched a little giving Issei a million dollar view that only he was ever lucky to see. She then smiled before leaning down and kissing him on the lips before snuggling into his chest.

"Morning beautiful." Issei whispered into her ear as he ran his fingers through her velvety hair.

"Morning. What do you plan on doing today? It is a Sunday after all." Aine asked from his side.

"I will be quiet busy today. I will be visiting Azazel sensei to scout the other young devil peerages so that we can make appropriate strategies for the up coming rating game tournament. What about you did you have any plan for today?" Issei answered not letting up on his stroking of her hair.

"Nothing special, I guess I will have to make it a ladies get together. And if you really intend on scouting the competition you should leave now." Aine said as she sat up and pushed Issei of the bed.

Playfully glaring at her Issei stood up before walking to the bathroom. It took him half an hour to fullful his morning rituals and get ready. Once out he left his room and took the elevator to the ground floor where the rest of the peerage were sitting on the table waiting for breakfast to be served. As today would have it, it was Rossweisses turn to cook.

Kissing Rossweisse and Jeanne good morning he sat down and Idly began making conversations with others. He however failed to see Ravel sigh sadly before her face once again went back to its usual haughty style.

Once breakfast was done, Issei stood up and bid everyone goodbye before he left the house. As he walked he took out his phone and dialled Azazels number.

"Yo Issei what can I do for you on this fine Sunday." Azazels voice drawled from the receiver.

"I wanted to ask if you were free. The rating game tournament is scheduled to begin soon and I wanted to scout the competition so that I have a few plans in place before the game. Can I come over.?" Issei asked back.

""Yea come over, I was actually about to bring this topic up with You Rias and sona but since you asked first you get my help before everyone else does." Azazel replied.

"Awesome I will be there in 15 minutes. See ya Sensei." Issei said as he ended the call and walked to the closest general store and bought a number of drinks and snacks before he walked to Azazels apartment.