Connection and Thoughts

Meanwhile over at the shopping mall the females of the lucifuge peerage were having a quiet bonding day, talking to eachother about life and everything that went along with it.

Aine during the talk did notice on how Ravel was giving out a sad sigh after every few moments, she also wasnt taking much of a part in the conversation.

"Ravel chan whats wrong?" She asked worriedly.

"Its nothing Aine sama." The blond phenex muttered as she played with her food.

"It doesn't look like nothing and I told you to call me chan when we arent in a formal setting. And we currently are in a formal setting." Aine said.

"Alright Alright. Its just that I feel that I have not made any progress with Issei sama. I know I have your blessing but he doesn't seem to be as interested in me as he does to you. So I feel that I am currently walking down the path of heart break." Ravel muttered looking down to her lap.

Hearing that Aines face contorted into a vulpine smirk. She loved playing match maker and she knew that Ravel held geninue affection so who was she to stand in the way. And the addition would in a way complete the current set with 2 blonds and 2 silverettes.

"Oh he is attracted to you alright. Otherwise he wouldn't have added you into his peerage. Do not fret Ravel chan I shall talk to Issei about this as soon as possible." Aine said with Rossweisse and Jeanne nodding along with her.

"Thank you." Ravel said with a watery smile as she looked at her fellow peerage. After that moment Ravel took a more active part in the conversation and seemed to look a lot lighter than before. It wasnt long after this that the girls decided to return to the mansion and see if the others had returned.

What they found surprised them to the core as they witnessed Issei locked in a 2 on 1 battle vs Seigfried and Bova. Issei was using only his draconic form while Seigfried had two swords out. Sensing the arrival of the rest of their peerage members Issei signalled the others to stop before he grabbed a towel and turned to the others before saying "Yo, you guys back then?"

"We are but what exactly is happening here?" Aine asked as she placed her hands on her hips.

"I received a bit of news that caused me to get angry and frustrated. The 2 on 1 spar was a way for me to loose it a bit." Issei said as he walked out of the room not paying attention to the others.

"Whats wrong with Issei? I have never seen him act like this before?" Rossweisse worriedly asked.

"Neither have I." Aine admitted forlornly as he chewed her lip.

"I am not surprised about that, this is a childhood habit of Isseis. If something emotional affects him he broods until he can do something about it. You can expect him to keep the same attitude in the coming days, it will probably stay until he can get to the bottom of whatever is bothering him." Seigfried lazily said as he put on his shirt.

"And how do you know that Seigfried sama?" Ravel asked.

"Quit it with the sama, Firebird, as for how I know both of us grew up together until we were 9. We know and understand eachother a lot better than we give each other credit for. I will ask all of you to leave him be, his anger is still simmering and I dont want him to feel guilt over blowing up on you guys if you couldn't control your questioning." Seigfried said before walking out of the room with bova closely following after him.