Healing the broken

The next morning When aine woke she sighed blissfully. Last night was absolutely full filling. She hadn't slept like that in a century. She decided to wake up and get some breakfast. But soon found out that she couldnt move and was being held done by something.

Opening her red eyes she saw the sleeping form of Issei. The closeness of there faces along with the fact that Overnight Issei had straightened, pulling Aine with him so that she was now on his chest and both of his hands were tightly holding on to her slender waist. The situation caused her to develop an atomic blush and she did not know what to do.

She had never been in this kind of situation before. When she was younger her older brother always drove away any one who was interested in her as he didn't want anyone to taint his cute little Aine chan. The other boys that had come in her life were weaker than her and just used her to get some influence before leaving her.

When she was younger she did read a few shoujo mangas but after her brothers death she stopped them. Right now she was cursing herself for not being sufficiently prepared. God she needed to have a conversation with Grayfia.

She was bought out of her inner ranting when she felt Issei shift a little. His eyes then fluttered open and the first thing he saw was the cute blushing face of Aine. He saw the position he was in and developed a blush so red that it would rival the color of the red dragon emperor.

Both of them looked into each others eyes. They were unconciously moving closer as the blue stared into the red. At that momenmoment both of them realised and thought one thing "He/she is the one for me."

However before things could escalate both of them let go and sat up staring in opposite directions doing whatever they could to avoid each others gaze. "W-w-"W-w-well what do you want to do today.?" Aine stuttered out.

"Umm I-I-I guess you could show me around the mansion and then we could spend some time in the gardens." Issei stuttered back.

Nodding Aine stood up and left towards her room with her heart pounding in her chest. She then looked down and saw that she was wearing pajamas that were not hers and came to the conclusion that Issei had changed her clothes last night. She then removed the clothes before taking a shower and heading to the living room.

She found Issei sitting there wearing a lilac V neck T shirt and a blue jeans. She went and sat next to him. However at that moment a magic circle appeared and from it Grayfia came out and smiled at the duo. She got a big smile from Issei and a small but an original one from Aine.

Grayfia was stunned her sister who had been emotionless for nearly half a century had shown emotions. She fought back her tears and looked at Issei in gratitude who shook his head. He then bought Aines head to his shoulder where as his other hand was holding hers, softly stroking her soft skin.

Aine blushed to the point she was like a tomato but didnt push Issei away. This made Grayfia smile. She could already see that both of them had genuine feelings for each other but still hadn't admitted it to each other.

As Grayfia watched them she couldn't help but not smile seeing the silent interaction between the two youths. She remembered that it was almost the same thing with her, she at first hated Sirzechs but after fighting him almost all the time during the war, her hatred slowly turned into love, the same she now saw in both Issei and Aine. Only difference is there progress was far quicker then what she had.