Battle for the ages

Who are you and What are you doing here?" Ruval asked In a stern yet regal voice.

"The names hyoudou Issei, this generations White dragon emperor and the pawn of Rias gremory. I had to sit the game out because of a evolution in my gear. But now I am at full strenght and want to impress the audience. And Lord Lucifer presented me with the perfect opportunity when he invited me here." Issei replied with a smirk. He was happy that someone on the ultimate class level was challenging him. He knew he could beat riser even without trying in his base form but Ruval was another story he was practically Oozing of power.

"(You will have your work cut out for you. The only chance you will have on winning will be if you go Balance breaker.)" Albion mentally said.

"Yeah I know but I will first see how much does my base form compare to an ultimate class." Issei replied back to which his dragon nodded.

As Issei finished talking murmurs broke out. Some were surprised that the White dragon emperor was in the hall. Others were plotting ways they could get him into there families and finally some werewere murmuring about the boy lying.

Before any thing drastic happened Sirzechs walked up and said "What he said was true. I called him along to provide some entertainment in my sisters wedding. A dragon vs a Pheonix it seems like an exciting prospect. So riser will you accept?" Sirzechs said in a tone of authority.

"Excuse me lord lucifer my brother wont be contesting this fight. It will be me. Since you want entertainment I am sure the strongest pheonix will do better than an ordinary one." Ruval said.

Sirzechs looked at Issei who shrugged at the suggestion causing everyone to sweatdrop at his nonchalance. "Very well then let us go to the rating game arena. What would you like if you win Issei kun?" Sirzechs asked.

"But you can't give him any thing Lord Lucifer he is just a low class devil." Said a random devil from the crowd.

"Well I did invite him, so Its natural that he should get it. So Isseikun what do you need." Sirzechs asked.

"Oh well since my master lost the game, we will place the same bets here. I win she goes free I lose it goes through." Issei said with a Nonchalant shrugg.

"Very well then let us go." Said sirzechs as he ignored the protests of the people surrounding him and made a magic circle that transfered everyone involved to the rating game arena which took form of an arena.

Both competitors were staring each other off. The fight had already been signalled to start. After a few seconds Ruval disappeared from sight and In one swift movement he threw a vicious Haymaker towards Issei. The Occult research members had their eyes wide in worry. They hadn't been able to follow ruvals pace.

Just as the punch was about to connect Issei fast brain reflex kicked in and he was able to catch ruvals fist just before it hit. Issei than in one swift motion hit a ruval with a round house kick that sent him skidding back on the ground. When he stopped he felt something moist on his face. Checking it he saw blood. Wiping it he looked back at Issei who was now on both feet again.

Isseis face lost its impassiveness and his mouth twitched upward to give Ruval a tauntive smirk. Ruval suddenly felt his blood pumping. This was the fight he was looking for. In front of him was an opponent who he could go all out with. Thence why he returned the smirk in kind and both disappeared in a burst of speed that only clan heads and the Maou level devils were able to follow.