filler 2

(One week later )

It was a week after the battle with the evil gods and the lucifuge peerage with the addition of Rossweisse were staying at the Lucifuge mansion in the underworld. Kirito had left to return to the slavic faction the moment he was declared healthy enough to travel.

During the week the group had lazed around focusing on getting back to full strength and on removing any stress. The week was a particularly busy one for Aine, as she was busy explaining Rossweisse on the ways of how the devil society worked, along with trying to slowly make the idea of getting reincarnated as a devil be acceptable.

Another thing that she did was notice Rossweisse reactions around Issei. She was quiet surprised to find that Rossweisse seemed to have a genuine attraction towards Issei. She would giggle whenever he made a joke and would blush whenever he complemented her on anything or when he specifically made any sexual innuendoes.

Today was the day that she would confront Rossweisse on her feelings and would see whether they would change from mere feelings into something special or would just remain to be a one sided temporary attraction.

So while Issei was of taking a dip in the mansions Hot springs Aine moved towards Rossweisse room keen to get the ball moving. Aine fundamentally was a person who loved to have a big family and she knew that Any girl that Issei would add to his harem would be her sister. While she wouldn't let him add any one out of nowhere people she approved of like Jeanne or ravel who held a true attraction towards Issei deserved that opportunity. And she had a gut feeling that Rossweisse would be among those.

Walking to the room where Rossweisse was currently staying at she knocked on the door and waited. The door was open a few moments later with Rossweisses look of surprise turning into a smile as she saw Aine on the door. "Aine chan come in." she said as he stepped aside.

"How can I help you?" Rossweisse asked after both of them were seated on the bed.

"Well there were two things that I wanted to talk to you about. Firstly would you be willing to join Isseis peerage?" Aine asked with a smile.

"Isn't it normally a king who offers others a spot on their peerages?" Rossweisse asked as she quirked her eyebrow upwards.

"It normally goes that way but other members of a peerage can scout other people and can even offer them a spot on their masters peerage if they were given permission by their king. Issei kun did give me permission to offer anyone I deem worthy a spot and so here we are." Aine answered with a grin.

"Ah I see, and do I qualify?" Rossweisse asked with a slightly teasing glint in her eyes.

"I wouldn't be here if I didnt think you were good enough. So what do you think?" Aine asked with a shrugg.

"Sure, Id love to Join. I also have nothing better to do since odin sama left me here." She finished with a grumble. Despite her anger at being left here she was inwardly relieved. Her joining this peerage meant staying with people who were as strong as if not stronger than her, taking the intimidation of her talent away. It would also give her a chance to move away from all of those obnoxious stares and would give her the oppertunity to finally make friends. She was already making friends with the lucifuge peerage and hoped that this chance wouldn't be taken from her this soon.

"Excellent. Now that, the matter of you joining the peerage is out of the way there is one other topic that we need to discuss." Aine said with a clap of her hand her face supporting a bright smile.