Peace Conference Part 1

The next morning Issei and a nervous Aine were making there way to school. Nervous why? Because of the parent visiting day. She had recently started school and was not sure whether she was ready for her sister to see her in class. Issei being the good guy he was took her hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

She nodded thankfully before they entered the school. As they were about to go to class Murayama confronted Issei and said "Hey Issei can we talk for a bit?"

Issei nodded and looked over to Aine before saying "You go on Ai chan I will catch you in a few moments." Aine nodded before she made her way into the class. Turning to Murayama he then said

"Lead the way." Murayama nodded and the two of them went in side the kendo dojo. As they entered Issei already noticed that the other girls were hiding as if in wait for something. He amusedly thought of whether to entertain them or not. In the end he decided not to and see why was he here.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" Issei asked.

"Issei hyoudou the girls of Kouh academy have decided that you are not good enough to be in a relationship with queen Aine and hence want you to break up with her." Murayama said.

Issei stared at her blankly before he threw his head back and roared in laughter. His fit ended a few minutes before he looked at Murayama and said "And why the hell should Iisten to you girls? What you girls decide is on you not me. Let me tell you something you guys have literally no power over me."

Murayama grew angry she was among the enforcers of the opinion in the school and had never failed before. She immediately Charged at him with a kendo stick and sent a vicious strike to his stomach. He smirked before he caught the stick in his hand before snapping it in half. Murayama looked on in shock as Issei looked at her coldly.

He let out a small amount of his aura causing the temperature in the room to drop a few degrees. He then said "Attack me again And I will have you and your friends arrested for charges on assault. I am warning you and your friends try something like this and I wont hestitate to retaliate in full force."

Murayama and the other girls flinched at his cold tone before all of them hasitly nodded there heads. After he left Katase and the other girls came out all of them having expressions of shock. "What happened to hyoudou? When did he turn so cold?" A random girl asked.

"I dont know." Murayama whispered back.

(With Issei.)

As issei was walking Albion decided to talk to his host and find out why his host had reacted in that way towards an ordinary human. "(So partner mind telling me what that was all about?)"

"What do mean bro?" Issei asked in a confused voice.

"(You released a little of your aura on a simple human and that is not something normal. Why'd you do it?)" albion asked.

"I dont really know for some reason I dont like taking shit from others any more. I feel happy being free. Any idea why?" Issei asked back.

"(I think thats because of the fact that you are majorly a dragon now. Tho I would excercise control if I were you. You could kill people with an aura outburst.)" Albion explained.