The Phenex

The next morning when Issei got he for some unknown reason felt giddy. He then thought "Why am I feeling this way?"It was albion who answered and said "(Maybe its because that the girl you like kissed you on the cheek.)"

"Hey! who said anything about me liking Mura?" Issei asked back after a snap of his neck.

"(You forget the fact that I literally live in you. Even if we werent able to communicate before I knew about everything you thought about. And your crush on that murayama girl is included.)" The dragon answered.

Issei blushed red and confirmed the dragons doubts. He then said "Yeah I have liked her since middle school but by then I was already a big pervert, so I never really got a chance to even talk to her, bar the times she was try kicking my ass with her kendo stick after my friends and I were caught peeking on them. Being honest the only girl I peeked on was murayama, I didn't peek on the days she was absent. And i am kinda glad that no one ever noticed that fact."

"(You do know that if you want to be with her you will have to explain about yourself and the supernatural. Also you will have to keep her away from your master, she will obviously try to add your crush into her peerage to have some leverage over you.)" Albion said.

"I hear you buddy I hear you. Well we can still ponder over what to do later. Now lets get in some morning training before school." Issei said as he picked up his clock which was showed that the time was 5:00 Am.

Issei got up went to the wash room, before coming out and wearing his training gear. He then left his home taking flight he went high into the sky and then "(VANISHING DRAGON BALANCE BREAKER)".

After donning his balance breaker he began fighting an imaginary opponet that Albion had created for him as a battle simulator. Issei was grateful for this it helped keep him on his toes, and kept his battle instincts sharp. He would also get a chance to use several of his balance breaker abilities. Albion had informed him of the fact that several of his abilities were still sealed and would only be unlocked as his power grew.

He told Issei that the abilities were called "Deflect." It gave him the power to deflect any attack thrown at him in any direction he wanted. The second was "Reflect." This ability gave him the power to send an attack straight back to the person who launched it regardless of the power of the attack. The third ability was called "Refract." It gave him the ability to Alter the direction of any projectile attack. The fourth was called "Diffract" this allowed him to spread his attacks over a long area range and cause more damage.

These were mainly defensive and support abilities however the gear had 2 very strong offensive abilities as well. The fifth ability and the first offensive ability was called "Contract." This ability was one which put an unreal amount of force on his opponents and could literally wipe beings out of existence by dividing there very being. The final and strongest ability of the divine dividing was the "Reduce." It was albions signature breath attack. It was an Icy mist that could dissolve anything even gods.

The only beings- on whom this mist breath was ineffective against -were his rival ddraig, the Infinite dragon God ophis and the Dragon of dreams Great red. Issei during his dragnofication and training had managed to unlock Reflect and Refract. According to Albion it was because of his draconic blood and much higher base level which was bigger than most of his normal hosts, that he had unlocked the 3rd liberation of the gear as soon as he had unlocked balance breaker giving him the two techniques.