training

So sensei what have you got for us?" Issei asked as he and his peerage stood out in one of the lucifuge clan grounds waiting for Azazel to announce their training programs for the month.

"Hai hai lets get started. I have already explained the training programs for both the gremory and sitri peerages. That was why I was late. So without further ado lets begin. First one is you Aine, your training will be overseen directly by Grayfia. She said you'll know where to find her. So get going." Azazel said to which Aine nodded before she kissed Issei and disappeared in a silver lucifuge magic circle.

"For both Jeanne and Seigfried I have gotten you the knights of Maou Asmodeus and Maou Beezelbub for the next month. Use this oppertunity to learn from the best of the best in the underworld. Take these summoning papers and go to your senseis." Azazel said as he handed both Jeanne and Seigfried a few summoning papers.

Both of them nodded before seigfried fistbumped issei while jeanne kissed his cheek, after which they disappeared in their regular magic circles. Issei then turned to azazel as he patiently waited for his senseis to show up.

"Alright then Issei you will have 2 senseis who will be training you 9 hours a day each. The first one should be coming here in 3,2,1." Azazel finished as gigantic purple humanoid dragon landed behind Azazel.

"This is Dragon King Tanin. He will be training you to further your draconic power along with greater gear control." Azazel said.

"Sugey!! I get the blaze meteor dragon as one of teachers. Awesome." Issei giddly said.

"The second one will be..." Azazel started but abruptly stopped when he pointed at a magic circle that appeared next to him. From that magic circle a smiling sirzechs appeared donned in a red track suit.

"Nisan what are you doing here?" Issei asked in a surprised tone of voice.

"Isnt it obvious I am going to be your second sensei. You definitely need someone to help you master your new power of destruction." Sirzechs said with a big grin.

"Hontoka?" Issei asked with wide eyes as Sirzechs merely nodded in response.

"Sugey. Say sensei is there any one who can help me with my durandal?" Issei asked.

"I tried asking Micheal for someone but he told me that the church is incredibly busy because of the investigation of the internal affairs of the church. They want to oust people like valpher gallei, which is why they cant send any one."

"I see." Issei said with a frown.

"Dont worry kid. Me and rodin were wielders of durandal during our time. After your training in the day we'll teach you how to fight during the night. Now get going." Issei said as he heard neros voice.

"You seriously will help me senpai?" Issei asked in an imcredulous voice.

"Yeah yeah whatever dont get to snippy. Now both of us will see you tonight. Good bye." Nero said before cutting the link.

Issei then smiled and said "Well nisan, Oosan, Sensei lets not worry about durandal and start the other training.

The other 3 nodded and the month of hell had officially begun.