Peace Conference Part 2

This meeting pertains to the kokabiel incident that recently took place in Rias Gremories territory. As such I would like reports on the incidents." Sirzechs said as he sat down with his leader mode on.

Both Rias and Sona stepped forward and presented their testimonies along with giving all the leaders written reports over the incident. When all was reviewed Serafall said "So Azazel what are your thoughts relating to the matter It was your faction member that did the deed after all."

"Meh Ive got nothing to say. Kokabiel was a rogue element who hated me for my passive approach." Azazel lazily answered.

"You say passive but as I have heard you have been collecting certain strong sacred gear users, care to tell us why?" Micheal asked.

"Two reasons. One as you know I am a sacred gear enthusiast I like researching them. Training wielders allows me to research on the gears. Two its a back up. We all know that fallen angels are the least when it comes to numbers having strong sacred gear users acts as a war deterrent." Azazel answered.

"You know lets just skip this useless blame game and announce peace already. That is what this meeting was for." Issei said in an annoyed voice garnering looks of shock from around the room.

The result was completely unexpected nearly all of the leaders broke out into laughter. "Hahahahaha you certainly do know how to lighten the mood don't you Issei." Sirzechs said as he chuckled.

"Well the boy does have a point. We fallen angels declare peace." Azazel said.

"We angels concur this stand off has gone on long enough. We agree to peace." Micheal stated.

"The devils agree as well. Now then Ise since you did help in our previous stand off would you like to take this meeting forward?" Asked Sirzechs as he wanted to see how Issei would do under pressure. If he handled this well his resume for high class would be better.

Nodding Issei stepped up and said "As for the terms of the peace treaty what would each faction give to the alliance? Since the devils called the conference they need to go first." Issei asked in a leader like tone that Aine had beaten into him.

"The devils will share our reincarnation technology that is used in our evil pieces." Sirzechs said with an approving nod.

"The fallen angels will provide the alliance with our sacred gear research and will help train users." Azazel announced.

"The angels will share their medical facilities with the alliance." Micheal annouced as Issei nodded.

"Alright then as the choosen arbitrator I announce the alliance a go. The 3 previous great factions will now be known as the Christian pantheon." Issei announced as the leaders signed the agreements.

"Tho this room has several individuals with world changing potential. Red dragon emperor and The white dragon emperor what are your takes on peace.?" Azazel asked.

"Meh I dont really care as long as I get good opponents to fight against." Vali answered with a shrugg.

"Well you can have strong opponents even in times of peace. What about you white dragon emperor?" Asked Azazel.

"I desire peace." Was all that Issei said when suddenly a pulse of magic was felt and time seemed to stop.

"It seems like we have a few visitors." Issei said as he looked out the window to find several magic circles appearing and figures exiting them and attacking the frozen alliance soldiers. Turning to the bosses and others he said.