True Potential Unlocked

"

You." Issei shouted.

"Issei." Jeanne shouted.

She then rushed and engulfed Issei into a tight hug. Which he readily returned with a big smile on his face. Issei then kissed her on the forehead and said "I missed you Jean chan."

"I missed you as well Ise. How have you been I was so surprised when seigfried mentioned everything to me." Jeanne chirped still In Isseis arms.

Aine then stepped forward and said "Issei darling who is she?"

"This is Jeanne. I rescued her once when my family and I were touring italy. She was about to be raped when I got there. After that we talked and sort of hit of from there. However before things could escalate our tour ended. I havent seen her since." Issei replied with a smile.

"Also she is going to be one of my knights when I get my pieces." Issei added.

Aine smiled while the rest of the gremory peerage frowned. It was as if Issei already knew he was going to be promoted. His new confidence unnerved them greatly. Aine then pulled Jeanne to a side and said "You love him right?"

"Umm I-I-I." Jeanne tried to speak but wasnt able to. Aine then smiled as she saw that Jeannes feelings were genuine before saying. "Its ok you can pursue him. He will have a harem so its fine. However if you break his heart know this that I will kill you."

Jeanne nodded a little fearfully before she said "I can say the same to you."

Aine smiled before saying "Now that is out the way I am Aine Lucifuge Isseis to be wife and queen. I hope we get along as peerage members."

Jeanne returned the smile before shaking hands. After that both of them sat down on a sofa and started a general conversation. Issei sweatdropped at the scene.

When everyone had settled down rias cleared her throat and said "Well is that all you came here for Ni sama?"

"Not exactly me and Grayfia are also here for your and Aines parents day at your school." Sirzechs answered with a grin.

At the same time both Aine and Rias looked at Sirzechs and grayfia with a horrified expression."WHAT." Both of them shouted together.

"You can't do that Ni sama what about your work back in the underworld." Rias pleaded.

"I never thought I'd agree with her but she is right you shouldnt waste your time on something so trivial." Aine said to Grayfia.

"Its not like they are coming for trivial reasons am I right?" Issei asked as Seigfried nodded knowingly.

"Thats right how did you guess Issei?" asked Grayfia.

"It wouldve been foolish to not expect something to happen after what kokabiel did and revealed. It was kinda simple the question is what is going to happen." Issei said with a smirk which Sirzechs returned before replying.

"A peace conference. If all goes well we will have an alliance with both the angels and fallen angels. Hence bringing back the Christian pantheon together." Sirzechs answered.

"That will be amazing. We all have relations in other factions in one form or another peace will be a very good thing." Issei said.