invasion arc end

The one to speak was a man who had the appearance of a handsome man dressed in black armor with a cape. He had long brown hair that goes to his hips with many bangs covering his right eye.

"Who are you exactly.?" Issei asked irritatedly.

"I am Shalba Beezelbub the descendant of the original maou and one of the leaders of the old maou faction. And today I am going to be the cause of not only your death but also the destruction of the current underworld." The one now introduced as shalba said.

He waited for Issei to talk to him to have a the cliche hero villain monologue. Unluckiest for him Issei was already pissed of with the way things had been and Shalbas interruption of his punishment had tipped the scales so to speak. So it was a rather unsuspecting shalba who got smacked right in the face and into the wall by a angry looking Issei.

"( VANISHING DRAGON BALANCE BREAKER)" Albion roared out and Issei was standing in his balance breaker in all of its glory. Not giving shalba a chance to recover he attacked once again this time showering punches to shalbas midsection, causing the maou to spit out blood with each punch. Issei then grabbed him from his hair and threw him across the room as Albions called out "(Divide x10)".

Shalba staggered and went to his knees as he tried to stand up. The power loss was more than a little disconcerting. He however pushed it aside and stood up before cracking his neck and spitting out the remainder of the blood in his mouth.

This time even he didnt speak and merely waved his arm in a swiping motion causing a large amount of magical circles to appear. From each of the cirlces a different element attacked Issei who merely stood there. Just as the attacks were about to make contact with him Albion called out "(DEFLECT)".

Immediately a shining blue dome like shield came around Issei protecting him from the outside. He could have used reflect to send the attacks right back at Shalba but then again where was the fun in that. As soon as the attacks hit the shield they ricocheted off it flying of in random directions hit the walls, the roof, the floor, causing the once proud castle to crumble down into nothing but a mixture of wood and stone. Inside the dust that had risen due to destruction of the castle both Issei and shalba floated opposite to each other staring eachother in the eyes.

In a flash both of the fighters flared their respective auras and flew towards eachother meeting in middair. The auras clashed for a while with Issei directly combating Shalbas monsterous reserves using regular use of divides to keep things in his favor.

His diligence was soon awarded as he was able to break through the magic armor beezelbub had set up on him and shouted "ICE DRAGON EMPERORS TAIL WHIP." He finished connecting a devasting kick to shalba sending him crashing out of the dust cloud and crashing into the ground.

He himself flew out of the dust cloud before creating two balls of destruction in his palms and then with a grunt threw them8 both at the still down shalba causing a small explosion to take place at the point of contact.

Issei didnt have to wait long to find out what happened as an enraged Shalba flew out and snarled "You won't live past this day boy, the travestry you have committed today will not be forgotten by me Shalba Beezelbub."

"Do you have to use your goddamn name every single time you speak? And two why don't you show me what you can do. I was honestly expecting more of a challenge from someone who calls themselves a maou, the only thing that you are above normal is your reserves. The rest all of you is as pathetic as the shit you spout whenever you open the shit hole that is yiur mouth." Issei boredly drawled hoping to rile up shalba.