Loki Arc p2

"So Aine Chan what do we need to get?" Issei asked as he and Aine walked Hand in hand towards the shopping district in kuoh. The duo were garnering more than enough stares from the people in the district. After all it was pretty uncommon to see two people as good looking as our protagonists walking together.

"We need to get you a few regal looking robes. Don't you worry I have just the place to look for them." Aine said before she began pulling Issei towards one of the shops.

Issei chuckled good naturedly as he saw her take charge of the situation. A far cry from when he had originally found her. They soon came across a store that read "Igurashis Suits and Robes for all situations."

Entering the store Issei found it to be really very well stocked with a very large variety of clothes available for both of the sexes. "Good after noon and welcome to Igurashis Suits and Robes for all situations. How may I help you." A middle aged sales woman asked as she approached the young couple.

"We need formal wear for a gathering. Preferably silver for him and purple for me." Aine said once again taking charge.

"I see." The saleswoman said before she gave an analytical look over to the young couple as if discerning them. After a few minutes she nodded with a small smile before she told the couple to wait for a few moments.

Issei and Aine began browsing through a few articles on display before the saleswoman returned with a few dresses for Aine and a number of tuxedos for Issei. Once both of them had their clothes tried and bought Issei paid the money and asked for the clothes to be sent to his apartment.

Once they were done Issei grabbed Aines hands and left the shop.

"So then Aine chan what do want to do today? We still have more than enough time for the young devils gathering and are out?" Issei asked as he warmly and lovingly smiled at Aine.

"Well we could probably go and get some Ice cream or we could got to the park. What do you think Ise?" Aine asked with a tilt of her head.

"Why not both? Lets go." Issei said as he wrapped an arm around Aines shoulders and led her towards a park. Once they were at the park Issei led Aine to the bench and after setting her down he walked towards the Ice Cream Vendor and bought two chocolate Sundaes.

After paying for the Ice Cream he went back towards Aine but scowled a bit when he saw a couple of boys trying to flirt with her. Releasing a bit of his presence he glared at the two boys making them sweat a lot before they ran away.

Issei then pulled his presence back in before sitting down next to Aine giving her a kiss on the cheek before handing her the Ice cream. The two ate in silence with Aine leaning her head on his shoulder. After they were done with the Ice Creams the duo just sat close to each other enjoying the peace in the park. It was half an hour later that they decided to return home and prepare for the young devils gathering.

(Timeskip to the young devil gathering)

"Is everyone ready? Its time for our debut." Issei said as he eyed his peerage with a smile. All of them looked simply stunning. Issei was dressed in a Silver Tuxedo with a closed coat and a black bow tie. His hair had been gelled slightly and were made into a pony tail to keep them from becoming wild and untamed. He was also wearing a pair of shiny polished black shoes.

Aine had donned a lilac dress that started on her shoulders and went down to her feet. Her long silver hair were made into a bun with a few bangs covering her face. She was hearing silver heels and was donning a necklace and a set of silver earrings.