action

"Now that I think about it, this looks like a really bad idea." Issei calmly said as he sat in the Vip section of the rating game arena with Odin and Ambriel.

"You worry to much boyo, it seems you haven't had any for quiet a while." Odin said with a perverted chortle.

"Again how does that even fit in with the logic of what I just said?" Issei asked back easily.

"If you don't even know the answer to that question than you don't deserve to be called my apprentice." Odin said with a grin.

"And when did I become your apprentice and what exactly did you agree to teach me." Issei replied boredly Ambriel was fighting back a grin, the banter between the white dragon emperor and the ancient all father was amusing to say the least.

"I agreed to teach you the most ancient and noble art of understanding women." Odin proudly exclaimed.

"And you claim to know how a womans brain works?" Issei speculatively asked.

"Yup." Came the swift reply.

"I sincerely doubt that." Issei said with a shrugg with a disbelieving expression on his face.

"And why is that?" Odin asked challengingly.

"Because if what Rose chan tells me about you and Freyja sama..." Issei trailed of with a smirk causing Odins grin to falter. It was known all around asgard that the chief valkyrie was the only one who could control his perverted habbits and if Rossweisse told it to Issei his reputation was on the virtual cusp of oblivion.

"Hmm it seems like I need to give Rossweisse chan a stern spanking for spreading around untrue rumors." Odin said in an attempted stern voice.

"You do know that makes you a pedophile along with a pervert right cuz Rose chan is around just a 1/1000th your age." Issei deadpanned at Odin.

Odin in response grumbled good naturedly about annoying smartass youngsters who did not have an ounce of respect for their elders. However it as at this time that he noticed the subtle arrival of the old maou faction soldiers just behind the arrival of the astorath heir diodera. He had to admit that their concealment spell was a rather good one.

"Well it seems that the party is about to begin. Who goes in first?" Issei asked blandly as he released the divine dividing and promptly entered his balance breaker. Ambriel too stretched her arms a bit and the released her 4 pairs of fallen wings showing of that she could hardly be called a weak fighter.

"Welp I'll go in first and open the path for you two youngsters to enter the fray." Odin said as he teleported down just as Diodera allowed entry to the khaos brigade before flashing away.

(Down in the battle field)

"Mmhmm young girls these days really are the best." Odin casually commented as he raised akenos skirt and looked at her panty clad bum. Akeno gave a small eep before jumping aside while placing her hands on her bum.

"Odin sama what are you doing here?" Rias asked hiding the bit of annoyance that she felt.

"Well I am sure Sirzechs will explain it all to you later on but for now you need to leave. I will take care of all the matters. Though where did that young astorath go to?" He asked her.