Kokabiel

The next few days had Issei on the edge. The only one he had confided in about kokabiel was Seigfried and that was because both of them trusted each other. During the talks they had learnt several things about each other. Issei vividly remembered the whole conversation he had with his childhood friend. It gave him a little peace. He hadn't lost his friend after all. It had been several days since the unexpected visit by the faction leaders.

*Flashback breaker.*

Issei had just dropped Aine of at the apartment and was currently out shopping for groceries. On the way he saw a sight that in his opininion could be best described as a comedy skit.

There in front of him were Irina,Xenovia begging for money. And seigfried just standing with a wall looking at them impassively.

"Please lend us some alms in the name of god." Xenovia said.

"Feed the hungry followers of god." Irina said.

Sighing Issei walked over to them and said "what are you two idiots doing here?"

"We accidentally spent all of the money given to us by the church. And we are hungry." Irina explained.

"Come with me I will treat you. Lets go to that cafe." Issei replied with a sigh as he led the trio away.

Xenovia tried to refuse but was immediately shot down by both Irina and Seigfried who told her that this was better than begging. After treating them to there hearts content Issei asked them to let kiba help them and to allow him to break one of your fragments. I am sure the church will be able to build it again.

They agreed after which Irina and Xenovia left with seigfried staying. "So Issei mind answering why you were so harsh with your master?"

"I should've known that you'd pick it up you were always the intelligent one of our group. Fine I will tell you everything in change that you tell me why were suddenly picked up by those officials 7 years ago." Issei said.

"I knew you were still holding on to that. Fine you have got yourself a deal." Seigfried replied with a sigh.

Issei then proceeded to tell Seigfried every thing that had happened to him in the last few months. From his date, to his death, to his reincarnation, to his beating the fallen in the church, to learning the truth, about his training, then the fight he had vs Ruval. He had left Aine out of the story. Regardless of being his friend Issei wasn't going to trust any one with information on Aine.

Unsurprisingly Seigfried was seething inside. He should have come back earlier to help his friend. Now he was working under some bitch he didnt even like. So seigfried then asked "Why don't you leave and join any other faction?"

"Pretty simple. The church and heaven will never let me join because of me being a devil. The current leader of the fallen angels won't accept me because of his agreements with The devil hierarchy. Also Thanks to me beating Ruval phenex I got a good deal. Maou lucifer agreed to set me on a fast road to high class. I will be taking on Kokabiel on my own for my promotion its the only way to be free. Now enough about me. Its your turn to spill the beans." Issei said.

"Fine. You know the original seigfried right? It turns out I am his heir. When the Vatican learnt of this fact and of my sacred gear they took me to their training facilities and started training me. It was brutal. In the end they gave me all 5 of the demonic swords. The rest are fine but Gram isnt that thing is a complete son of a bitch. Over using it means death. Being honest I hate the church. They took my life away from me and handed me a cursed object that is kinda binded to me." Seigfried said.