Middle Class Promotion

A week of holidays were announced in the school on the cover of a renovation. This holiday allowed the Occult research club and all of its members to relax. It was the first day of the week and Issei was scene lounging on the sofa of his apartment. He was currently a little bored and was thinking up a new training excercise foe him self when Aine entered the room wearing a night gown and an embarrassed look on her face.

"Umm Issei dear I want to tell you something." Aine started as she went red in the face.

"What is it princess.?" Issei curiously asked her as he looked up and blushed slightly when saw how beautiful she looked.

"Well I wanted to say that I know you are hurting a lot from your past experiences. You helped me so much and bought me out of shell. I want to help you to so I wanted to say you can use me in any way you want." Aine said as she blushed madly and adjusted her night gown to show a little more of her cleavage.

Issei sighed, for some reason he had expected Aine to do this. She was a righteous person who would do anything for the people she held dear. Just like Issei was. It was because of this that he loved her even more than usual.

Standing up he went over to the embarrassed Aine and bought her into a warm hug. He made sure not to touch her anywhere that would indicate anything perverted. Placing his chin on her head he said "Princess I love you. You are the only one I want to share my first time with. But right now both of us are not ready. I don't want us to rush it. We will do it but only when both of us are completely comfortable. Understand?" He asked in a

Aine who wasn't expecting this response only nodded thankfully. Issei then lifted his her head by the chin and said " And Aine don't ever say that you are mine to use. You are my equal, my better half and the love of my life. So don't you ever presume you are a tool to me. Ok?"

Aine now couldn't hold back as her eyes teared up and she tightly hugged Issei. Issei smiled softly and rocked the girl of his dreams calming her down. He then bought his lips down and Softly kissed her, trying to convey everything he felt for her.

They soon broke apart and stared into each others eyes lovingly. Her Red met his blue and both of them were lost in each others eyes. They moved closer until there lips met each other again and this time it was a deeper kiss. However they were interrupted when a magic circle Was formed around Isseis ear. From it Grayfia spoke and said "Issei please come to the Occult research club I have an important announcement. Bring Aine with you as well."

"Alright we'll be there in 5 minutes." Issei replied before the circle disappeared. Issei then looked down at the pouting face of Aine and chuckled. She was sometimes too cute for her own good. She then left to change while grumbling about 'older sisters having very bad timing'.

Soon both of them appeared in the Occult research Club. As soon they appeared Rias's smile turned to a frown and she said "Issei I want you to stop associating with that girl its my order to you as your king."

Grayfia rose a solitary eyebrow at that and watched as Issei looked at Rias blankly. He then scoffed and said "Remind me when I told you that I consider you as my king? I already told you the only authority you have over me Is in the rating games nothing out of it. So mind your business gremory."

Rias raised her aura at his blatant disrespect but was stopped when Aine raised her own aura which quiet easily Surpassed Rias's shutting her up completely. Grayfia then said "Now now you 3 I am here on a good news don't ruin the mood."