revelation

As Issei flew towards the castle where diodera was holed up he started to mentally prepare himself. He knew that the sight he would find in that castle wouldn't be a pleasing one and mentally prepared himself for the worst of scenarios to ensure that he didn't lose control and accidentally activate the juggernaut drive.

"(start channelling both of your powers as well, diodera even with ophis's boost won't be strong enough to force you into using balance breaker.)" Albion mentally said as Issei nodded and began channelling both his power of destruction and Ice magic. Channelling the ice magic into his left hand while send the power of destruction into right hand.

Soon he was in front of the castle doors, and this position itself placed Issei in a conundrum. She he enter in a civilised manner that beffitted his position in society or should he just go dragon and enter how he felt like at the moment. After a few minutes of contemplation Issei decided to go with the flow and with a shrugg kicked the doors open causing them to fly of their hinges and into the walls opposing them.

Entering the castle he quietly surveyed his surroundings and was slightly surprised to find that they were no immediate threats. A magical screen appeared in front him. In the screen was a sight that made Isseis blood boil. Diodera was roughly mouth fucking asia as he maniacally grinned at Issei.

"Ah the white dragon emperor I was expecting you. I have really wanted to meet you in person with no masks in place." He greeted casually, but the way his eyes glinted maliciously along with the rough movement of his hips contrasted greatly with the tune.

Pushing his anger back through sheer force Issei calmly asked "Oh were you?"

"Yes you see, it was only because of you that I was finally able to get my Asia. All of those years of planning and preparing were definitely worth it since she has proven herself to be worth all of it." Diodera finished with a rather harsh thrust into Asias mouth causing her to gag.

"What plan?" Issei all but growled out.

"My plan to get asia chan. You see the moment I first saw her in the vatican I knew that she would be my ultimate prize. You see it was i who scouted her special abilities, it was I who set up the incident in which she healed me, it was I who leaked information to the Vatican that she healed a devil, I was the one who engineered her banishing from the Vatican, it was my contact who got her to rogue excorists who then sent her to kuoh, under the fallen angels who I helped getting into that wretched city. And it was I who waited in the background as you had your pathetic moment and then burying her. It was I who dug her back out and reincarnated her. The look on her face when I told her everything was delicious." Diodera said with a maddening laugh.

The anger Issei had been pushing down had in one blow exploded outwards, however his calm expression had not changed. Isseis blue eyes were now glowing Icily with a light blue aura simmering around him. "You better run now little devil, it will be hell for you if I get my hands on you." Issei said his voice slightly draconic.

"Ah ah ah, not so fast, you know how the story goes, I am on the top floor, if you want to kill me come and get me, but I assure you it will not be easy." Diodera said before he ended the holographic spell.

Issei then took a deep breath before walking forward he was finding it very hard to control his anger and that was evident by the fact that the ground was beginning to freeze with every step that he took.

He put his hand outwards and bought out Durandal, today was not the day he would hold back, and for the very first time since he became a dragon he decided to give into his instincts and feed the constant bloodlust in his aura.