filler

AN:- LEMON IN THE CHAP

Tense. That was the best word to describe the atmosphere down in the underworld. The fact that two evil gods could attack at any given time left more than a few people on edge.

The same situation could be said about the atmosphere in the Lucifuge Mansion. However the reasons for that were completely different. Isseis peerage and Valis group despite being fairly similar had a lot of differences and that fact was seen by the frequent arguments that had taken place in just two days.

"This is getting rather troublesome." Issei said to Vali as he ran his hand through his hair all the while as heard the numerous booms go around the estate.

"Tell me about it. I expected it from Bikou and Kuroka but to actually see someone like Arthur actually lose his cool and indulge someone like that was surprising. Heck even the small blonds in each of our groups are continously throwing Jabs at each other." Vali exasperatedly said.

"Well I guess we should put a stop to it since we do need to conserve energy for the fight." Issei absentmindedly said.

"That is true." Vali said with a nod. Both dragon emperors looked at each other before they each drew in a deep breath before shouting

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH YOU IDIOTS/ STOP YOUR CATTERWAULLING." Vali and Issei roared out however they had no effect on their respective team and peerage members.

Seeing the hopeless looks on their faces Rossweisse sighed before she cleared her throat and released a cold presence. Making everyone freeze and turn to Rossweisse who had a sweet smile on her face, some how everyone knew that the smile was anything but sweet.

"Now then I want you all to stop your squabbling and shut up. Can you do that?" She said as added an eye smile to her already sweet smile. However an effect of that was the mask of the shinigami that had appeared behind her.

The effect was almost instantaneous and immediately both groups scrambled and went their separate ways acting as if nothing had happened. Once peace was restored the Shinigami mask disappeared and Rossweisse nodded at the others and said "Thats better." Before she promptly walked away.

The display left both Issei and Vali gobsmacked and speechless for a good amount of minutes. Both boys had the same thought "She needs to teach me how to do that."

"Any way I want all of you to get the right amount of rest for our fight. There is not much time left in it any way. Go to your rooms and get the appropriate amount of rest needed." Issei said to his peerage who nodded before they shuffled out of the room. Issei nodded towards Aine letting her know that he would be there in a short while.

"Same orders for you guys. Get some rest fighting a couple of evil gods along with their stooges isn't going to be an easy feat." Vali said as he led his team towards the mansion they were temporarily staying in.

With everyone gone Issei turned around and stared at the purple night sky. He knew that tomorrow was going to be his hardest battle ever. Sure he had fought grayfia but that was when she was barely using 50 percent of her power, not to mention he had gotten his ass badly kicked. He was going to need to bring out all of his tricks if was to ensure even the chances of his survival.

He was bought out of his musings when a soft hand touched his shoulder. Turning around he saw that it was Rossweisse. She was looking at him with a curious expression on her face. He couldn't help but think that she looked absolutely stunning in the moon light.