Christmas Party (Creekmas) [EDITED]

*I HAD NO IDEIA OF WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT THIS SHIP SO THIS IS PURE SHIT

I don't ship Craig and Thomas (cuz I love Creek) but I will try my best anyways. Also, I don't know how 3 people relationships work so I'm sorry if it gets really bad ;-;

Request by Butter_Styx_Cringe

*A little edited *

Enjoy this shit!

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-

It a normal Christmas on South Park. Everybody was busy trying to find Christmas trees and buy presents to the others, except for Craig and the others (ya know: Stan, Tweek, Kyle, Butters, Kenny, Cartman). Their families said they could do whatever they wanted, but no one had a good idea of what to do on the holiday. (A/N: they're sixteen now so that's why their families left them alone for Christmas :/ )

"Mmph mn ph mmmnph? (what about a party at my house tomorrow?)" Kenny suggested.

Everybody agreed and Kenny smiled at them.

"Nice ideia Kenny" Butters said with a shy smile on his face.

Kenny couldn't help but blush and hid his face even more on his orange

to start to organize the things for the party. Obviously, it wouldn't be anything like alcohol or drugs (because they're still minors but he was going to make the party a little more... interesting).

Kenny's POV

*Later that day...*

I was at a random site, trying to find some great party games and some cool stuff to do at the Christmas. My family was never at home when on the holidays so I had the house for me for almost all the time. My parents and my sister used to travel a lot because of business trips and stuff and they always left me here. It kind of makes me happy. I like to be alone after all.

I'm multitask so I was look that site while jacking off with a picture of Butters on my phone. I have a crush on him since we first met, and I pretended to confess to him at the party. I KNOW I look like a perv but... well, I can't lie. I AM a perv *insert Lenny face*.

I invited the whole school but most of them weren't coming because their families wasn't going to let them spend the Christmas night out of their houses.

I continued my research until I saw a site which said that party games like truth or dare and paranoia would be a great ideia to make the party more "interesting".

So I decided to just pick a bottle and put some mistletoes in the living room.

*At the party night*

(Still Kenny's POV)

The only people who came were Craig, Tweek, Stan, Kyle, Bebe, Wendy, Butters (fortunately), Clyde Token and incredibly, Thomas was there too.

The music was very loud and I turned it off for a little to yell "Hey! Let's sit in circle and play some party games!"

Everybody got really excited and happily sat on circle.

We decided that paranoia was going to keep us playing for so long so we were just going to play truth or dare.

"Can I start?" I asked.

Everybody agreed and I spun the bottle that pointed to Kyle.

"Truth or dare?"