Switching Positions (Bunny) ⚠️

Worse title ever but I don't care 😂

Request by ThatSouthParkYaoi (Thank you for the idea I loved it! Actually it's kinda funny to think of Butters as a top because he is all innocent but I liked the suggestion!)

This got kinda long, so I'm sorry....

HEAVY SMUT ⚠️ (I guess. Read at your own risk)

PURE SHIT ⚠️

Enjoy this shit!

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-

(A/N: They're 18 now)

Kenny and Butters have been dating for almost six years. As you all probably know, Kenny was the one who wanted to have sex first, and with his "seduction techniques" he convinced Butters to do it.

Surprisingly, since then, Butters revealed a VERY kinky side of his personality. He liked to have sex as mush as his boyfriend did, and he had a LOT of kinks. Kenny was surprised how his boyfriend could be sassy as hell when he wanted to.

*At their six year anniversary day...*

They met on the park. Butters' face lit up when he saw his boyfriend. He ran and practically jumped on him, making the two fall on the floor.

"Hey Buttercup."

"Hi..." Butters said, still a little embarrassed with the nickname.

They stood up again and kissed.

"Happy anniversary!" Butters smiled warmly as he handed Kenny a small heart-shaped box.

"Aww that's so sweet! Thank you for the chocolates." Kenny said as he opened the box and put one inside his mouth "Oh my god! They're delicious! Where did you buy them?" He practically yelled.

"I.. made them myself..." Butter said, trying to contain his blush.

"Really?! I didn't know you could cook so well!"

"T-Thanks..."

"Now Let's talk about your present. It is at my house."

"It's ok. You can give it to me later."

"I thought we could go get it together and since I live alone we can have a little fun, don't you think?" Kenny winked as he said the word "fun".

Butters immediately understood what his boyfriend meant and this made him blush and almost scream in excitement.

*Now sip on your teas and put your monocles cuz the smut is going to start now my sinners*

They entered Kenny's apartment and ran to the bedroom. The two were very excited to do it because they weren't able to do it in a while, so both of them were starting to get needy.

Kenny pinned his boyfriend on the wall and connected their lips on a passionate kiss. He bit Butters' bottom lip, asking for permission to come in. Butters excitedly parted his lips, and Kenny slid his tongue inside the boy's mouth, with their tongues fighting for dominance.

They roughly moved to the bed still in the kiss. Kenny pinned the smaller boy onto the bed as he slowly removed his orange parka and his shirt, throwing them somewhere on the floor. Butters did the same, taking off his jacket and shirt as well.

Kenny slowly slid his hands up and down the boy's pale chest softly playing with his nipples, earning moans and shivers as return.

He licked the soft flesh of Butters' nipple as one hand rubbed the other. Butters was very sensitive on the chest area, so he couldn't contain his moans.