Camping [Part 1] (Bunny)

I LOVE Bunny (Butters x Kenny) and I wanna write smut so... I decided to write this shit!

I PRETEND TO MAKE THIS A SMUT ONESHOT ⚠️

PURE SHIT ⚠️

Enjoy!

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-

As a kind of school project about nature, Mr. Garrison thought it would be a nice ideia to bring all the students to camp. Unfortunately, the only forest they could camp at was at a city very distant from South Park, so everybody had to go to the school at 5 am to take the bus. The school didn't want to worry the students about tents or food, so the teachers and the principal got responsible for these things.

To make the things more organized, Mr. Garrison also separated pairs. The pairs were going to sit together on the bus, share chores and also share a tent.

Everybody was already in front of school with their backpacks all filled with sleeping bags, clothes, sunscreen and some kids were bringing some marshmallows, and they were kind of "selling" them to the others.

Well, Mr. Garrison then started separating the pairs. Stan got with Kyle, Thomas got with Cartman, Kenny got with Butters (A/N: there were more people but I'm too lazy to write all the pairs) and he also made sure to put Craig and Tweek together.

Everybody entered the bus and sat down next to their pairs. Almost everybody was happy with their pairs and this made things way easier.

Kenny's POV

I was so happy to be with Butters because he is a great friend and my crush since we met. I think he is really cute and sweet, and be with him just make me feel happy and my heart feels... funny. It beats faster than the normal when I'm near him and when someone hurts Butters my heart also gets hurt. I also feel jealous when someone is talking or laughing to him and when he tries to ask me something he makes those cute puppy eyes that make my eyes melt... It's just... weird to feel connected to someone.

We're already best friends but I want more. I want to be the only one who can touch or kiss him. I want to be his number one, and I'm not going to rest until we get together. I hope this trip helps us to get closer.

The city where we were going was very far away. We had to stay on the bus for 6 hours and this was awful. The only good part was that Butters fell asleep for almost all the time, and when he was sleeping he unconsciously cuddled on me and I loved it. His face got buried in my chest and I could feel his almost intoxicating vanilla scent. I also brushed his hair a little, and it was so soft and it smelled like vanilla as well.

When he woke up, a little blush appeared on his face, making him even cuter. He apologized and I told him to don't worry about it.

After some time we finally arrived the forest and everybody left the bus.

"Alright boys and girls, I will give a choir to each pair mkay. I hope you all make your chores correctly and come back before it gets dark mkay."

Mine and Butters' chore was try to find some wood to make a campfire, so we left the camping area and went deeper into the woods.

I was going to be alone with him, and this was my chance to make a move.

He was walking in front of me, and I couldn't stop staring at his beautiful blonde hair and... well, I was staring at his ass. I wanted him so bad but I knew he was too innocent to do something sexual with me. I don't know if he likes me back, but I hope he does.

"Butters." I called him.

"Yeah?" He looked at me with his puppy eyes again. Shit...

I blushed a little and decided this would be my chance to make a move.

I pinned him against a large tree and held his chin.

"You're adorable Buttercup."

"B-Buttercup..?" He flushed at the new nickname and his eyes were trying to find anything but mines.

I held his chin on an attempt to make him stare directly to my eyes. I licked my lips and started to lean in for a kiss.

"I don't know how much time will I keep myself from touching you, Buttercup."

Then, I connected out lips. I kept my eyes open and I could see his surprise expression, his flushed face and his beautiful eyes. I put my hand under his shirt, sweetly touching his chest. He gasped and I took this as an opportunity to shove my tongue inside his mouth. I don't know why he didn't react at anything I did but I was glad he didn't.

After some minutes of kissing, Butters finally pulled away and looked at me with a confused and kind of angry face.

"Kenny, what the hell?!" He yelled.

I leaned on his ear and bit his earlobe.

"It's just that I don't know if I can contain myself from touching you."

He gasped and I softly bit his earlobe again.

"Can you let me touch you?"

"What?!" He yelled in surprise.

"You heard me. Think about it and give me the answer later." I whispered and kissed his lips again.

I winked at him before continuing to pick some wood on the floor.

"Oh hamburgers..." I heard him mumble, making me chuckle.

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-

Hi!

Should I do a part 2 of this? If you didn't like this oneshot I won't continue it.

Also...

*REQUEST MEEEH!!*