First Time (Style) ⚠️

I can't believe this book got over 900 reads! Thank you all for reading this! Love you guys! ❤️

Request by jethroshan (Thank you for the suggestion! And sorry for writing this after so long ;-;)

SMUT⚠️

I suck at smut sorry :/ (This has 1769 words I hope you don't mind ;-;)

Enjoy this shit!

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//

Stan and Kyle were just cuddling together on Stan's bed, watching some random movie on the laptop positioned in front of them. They were supposed to do their homework together but since Stan's parents and sister weren't at home they were procrastinating a "little". They weren't feeling like doing homework, all the two wanted was enjoy each other's company for a little because they weren't able to do it on a while.

"Ok.... enough procrastination." Kyle stood up and poked Stan's face, making him grunt. He pulled Stan's arm, trying to make him stand up, but he was too heavy.

"Dude, c'mon... we have a lot of homework. We gotta start now." He sighed.

"Don't want to..." Stan said dragging the "o", his face buried on a pillow.

"Is there anything I can do to make you stand up?" Kyle rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

Stan sat up and made a needy face with "puppy eyes", making Kyle immediately understand what he wanted. He rolled his eyes once more and blushed lightly. With a cute smile he leaned in and pressed his soft lips on Stan's. Stan pushed him onto the bed, deepening the kiss as he did so.

He licked the smaller boy's lip, asking for permission to come in, which Kyle conceded immediately, parting his lips allowing Stan to slip his tongue inside his mouth.

As Stan explored his boyfriend's mouth, Kyle tangled his fingers on his hair, letting out a cute little moan that Stan adored.

Stan couldn't help but have perverted thoughts because of the situation. They were alone, making out on his bed and unfortunately he knew he couldn't make any move, because Kyle told him a lot of times that he wasn't ready to do anything sexual yet, and Stan didn't want to force him. However, he was glad to be able to at least make out with his boyfriend, because it took a while for Kyle to be comfortable doing so.

They parted for air, but quickly went back to the kissing, both of them tilting their heads to make the kiss even deeper. Again, a little moan left Kyle's mouth, and this was too much for Stan to handle.

He felt his pants tighten. Because of the familiar sensation, he looked at himself just to make sure. He noticed something quite "weird" on his crotch area. Obviously, it was a bulge. He flushed and felt himself getting harder as Kyle made more and more cute sounds while they kissed.

He was trying hard to don't just go and ask Kyle to have sex, but he couldn't take his dick out of his mind for a goddamn second. He wanted so bad to at least try to make move and see if Kyle would react badly or not.

He mentally prepared himself and slipped his hand under the smaller boy's shirt, trying to at least touch his back, making Kyle gasp and pull away, breaking their kiss.

Kyle lowered his head, with his face all red.

"Y-You... you know I'm not ready yet!" He shut his eyes closed and buried his face on Stan's shoulder.

Stan held the boy's chin lightly so they were looking at each other.

"I know... sorry..." he jumped on Kyle, so he was on top of him, hugging the boy.