Mysterion x Professor Chaos (part 2)

Requested by @YaoiLoverTrash69 (I hope you like it :D )

This book just got to 17K views! I'm really happy about that, thank you so much for reading, love you all 💕💕💕

(Also tysm @Nefebibxta for the several stars/comments 🥺)

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//

Kenny's POV

I wake up in my bed, as usual. My whole body feels a little tingly, and as I stand up I feel dizzy. I'll never get fully used to the sensation of dying and reviving as constantly as I experience that. At least there's a good part in this mess: I can confess to Butters under better circumstances, and there's no fear of getting rejected because I already know he likes me back.

I walk to school as usual, meeting my friends there. Butters is nowhere to be seen, which is really weird since his parents are always really strict about punctuality. To be honest, they're strict about everything, poor Butters, must suck living with parents like his.

Then, I spot Butters from the corner of my eye. As soon as I lay my eyes on him, I notice that he seems completely wasted. He has bags under his eyes, his face and eyes are abnormally reddish and his hair is quite messy. It's obvious that he's been crying and hasn't gotten a wink of sleep last night.

I approach him carefully, meaning to ask if he's alright. As soon as he notices me staring, he covers his mouth in apparent disbelief and starts trembling. His eyes start to get teary and he desperately runs to my direction.

"Oh my- K-Kenny!" Butters hugs me tightly. I feel his tears wet the little part of my shirt that wasn't covered by my coat. Everyone is starting to stare at us.

"Butters? What happened? Why are you crying?" I wonder if he remembers what happened yesterday, but then immediately get that thought out of my head. It can't be. Nobody's ever remembered the countless times I have died died, so why would it be different to him?

"Why a-are you talking so naturally to me?!" He mumbles.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Y-You- uhm yesterday I-I-I... I say you d-die! Right in front of my eyes I saw you die, Kenny!" He looks at me dead in the eye, as his face gets wetter and wetter from crying. He's desperately sobbing, grabbing my coat with an enormous strength as if he's afraid I'm going to leave.

"You... remember?" I ask, dumbfounded. There's no way, this is not possible...

"How could I not remember?!! You died in my arms, and it was all my fault I- wait a minute, am I-I talking to a g-g-ghost right now?"

"No, Butters, it's just... it's complicated. I'll explain everything, just come with me, we can't talk here."

"O-Okay..." He wipes some of his tears.

I hold his hand and lead him to a slightly hidden place close to Starks Pond. He seems a little scared as we walk, but I look at him softly and smile, trying to reassure him.

We sit side by side near a tree and I put my hand on his leg, causing him to blush and take a deep breath, as if he was getting more comfortable with my presence.

"I... didn't think I'd ever tell this to anyone, but..." I sigh and look down to avoid eye contact "My parents went to a cult before I was born. For that reason I have some weird "curse" that makes my mother give birth to me again every time I die. I remember everything about my deaths but nobody else seems to recall seeing me dead almost everyday. I've already tried to show this to everyone, I even killed myself in front of our friends once, but they didn't remember. That's why I was acting so natural while talking to you, because I thought you wouldn't remember. Even though you must be hurt, it makes me happy that someone finally can care about the fact that I died. So... thank you Butte-" I stop talking as I see Butters is crying as much as before.

"This is so... i-i-it must've been so- so painful to you, Kenny..." He covers his mouth trying to muffle his sobs.

"You don't have to worry about it, I'm already used to it." I hug him as carefully as I can and caress his soft blond hair. Butters keeps sobbing and tears still run down his cheeks.

"Butters... don't cry, I hate to see you like that.." I whisper

"Just- Please don't die again... I love you" Butters sobs while looking at me innocently with his beautiful baby blue eyes.

"I love too Buttercup"