Chapter 2 - Part. 1: Through Glass

NOTE: This chapter takes place between the end of The Freshman 3, Chapter 17 and the beginning of The Freshman 4.

	Becca started packing for the summer, she looked calm and happy, somehow MC's touch on her skin made her feel better, she stood on her room for a while, looking at the distance, touching her lips with her fingers, thinking about MC's lips on her ...

Becca started packing for the summer, she looked calm and happy, somehow MC's touch on her skin made her feel better, she stood on her room for a while, looking at the distance, touching her lips with her fingers, thinking about MC's lips on her and last night unfolding on her mind.

She leds out a sight and started to imagine the two of them being involved and thinking how crazy that would be, what would people think about the Kappa Phi Sigma President? People better not know she and MC had a thing, even for once.

She thought of telling Maddie about her, they always thought MC had what it takes to become a sister at Kappa. Becca thought to herself that MC got what it takes, in sex it was the first time someone made her feel this way, sort of connected, she felt like it was a something more, and for once, Becca felt as a person, and it mattered more than how she presented herself to the world.

Becca had a lot on her mind, she was confused, she wanted to run to MC all along cause no one ever made her feel like this, but she needed to keep her apart cause she had a reputation to live up to, and neither she or MC signed up for anything else.

Truth is that MC told Becca that she and Kaitlyn had some unfinished business and throughout their relationship they both had to fight a lot against the world, people comments and staring, they never got in the right first step, although they had the support of their friends, there was a lot of people making bad comments and about them. It made Becca feel sad, she could be in Kaitlyn shoes sooner than later if she kept seeing MC secretly at night and wondered how come no one is bothered by two girls at a party, getting drunk, holding hands and kissing each other, but got upset about them having a relationship?

Becca didn't wanted to present herself to MC as needy, MC already knew she was rude and spoiled, and she didn't wanted to add more bad layers about her to someone who made her feeling things were right. Becca could easily be drawn into MC's because of how she made her feel.

She wasn't sure about wanting to go either direction, but she was certain she wanted to have sex with her again, after all, Becca enjoyed MC's company, and they were good together, even if they couldn't be friends in the future, at least they could continue visiting each other at nights, as long as anyone finds out.

So the next day after their hookup, Becca texted MC to invite her for a coffee at Hartfeld's Coffee Shop, and MC accepted to come along whenever Becca keep her promise of not throwing it at MC's face again.