Chapter 9 - Part 2: One Point Perspective

Becca and MC arrived at Uskea, they were watching at the store from the parking lot and Becca talked to MC: "You know? I've read your e-mail, and it made me think things are going to get better. I want to thank you for everything you did for me back there at home" and with a smirk on her face she continued: "I'm gonna make sure to thank you later" as she ran a finger through MC arm, she started to play with MC's shirt like rolling it with her index finger. It seemed like Becca could not hold her urge to take MC very passionately.

MC started to feel upset, and punched Becca's arm. "Hey! watch it! what was that for?" as she frowned and started to look at MC with an annoyed look on her face. "Don't you ever ignore me like that again, I was so worried about you, you just kept saying 'not now' for weeks Becca. I could have help you before all of this happens you know?" MC said as she was looking deep inside Becca's eyes trying to get her words pierce through her brain and let them sit there, so she wouldn't have to go through this alone anymore.

"Ugh, why you care so much?, I've been trying to figure it out on my own, I always do" Becca said and with a grin on her face an continued: "Besides, what would you do? It's not like you can pay my fees at Kappa and get me a place for myself..."

"Oh really? didn't I just get you a place?" MC said while tilting her head to one side and lifting her palms.

Becca narrowed her eyes and on a defiantly whisper said to her "It was my charm that did it" MC rolled her eyes as she said "Well, if it were because of your charm, we both would be homeless by now" as she putted a lock of hair behind Becca's ear. Becca put her arms around MC's waist and pulled her close to her, Becca's face was close enough to MC's that she could feel her breathing, and with a seductive grin on her face she said "Are you saying I'm not charming enough?" and MC reached herself as she closed her eyes to kiss her, Becca took a step back and nodded while saying with a smirk on her face: "Yeah, that's what I thought". Becca grabbed MC by the chin and pressed her lips against MC's and then grabbed her hand as they started walking towards Uskea.

At Uskea Becca began to feel that she was worthless, she realized that she had a lot to learn, she had been a silver spoon most of her life, and despite having a lot of money, Becca never knew how to handle it, but spend it. MC tried to make her feel better by telling her she's irresistible, and how she could not stop thinking about her during the summer, as Becca with a frown on her face told her: "Don't tell me you've got a crush on me, MC." MC catch a blush creeping over her cheeks, but she shakes her head and sighs.

Becca: Besides... How can you even stand me after all the mean things I've said and done to you?

MC: So we got off on the wrong foot. But the more I get to know you... The more I see the strong, witty, independent woman you are. I get it. You got a lot of status from acting like a bratty rich girl. Maybe that persona protected your real feelings. But you're not worthless without it. I think there's a sweet girl who's just afraid of looking weak. Being nice doesn't mean you're weak, though. The kindness of my friends has gotten me through the toughest times in my life. And now I want to do the same for you. You're not alone here, Becca. MC gently take Becca's hand and lace her fingers through hers.

Becca: I don't think anyone's ever talked to me like that before.

She sniffs and wipes her eyes, composing herself, then she looks at MC and smiles.

They started looking for beds, Becca found a bed with a gold ornate frame she liked very much, she laid onto the bed and MC leaned over to kiss her softly on her lips and then her neck.

Becca: A girl with no shame or sense of public decency! I like it.

MC: Hey! don't get the wrong idea. I just wanted to test how much weight this bed can hold.