[Bonus Scene] Chapter 17: Stars and Moons

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The next scene is related to this story, but its preparing for the sequel of this one (which I'm kinda working on) and it's gonna be more focused on Kaitlyn's side of things, cause well, i love her too. I would love to get comments and feedeback from this. Enjoy:

------------

Austin, Texas, that same day:

Arjun was sitting on the sidewalk in his neighborhood, listening to a new playlist he just made, and from where he was sitting he could see Kaitlyn's home, her window was open, for a moment he thought of calling her name to hang out, just then he saw Kaitlyn's back from her window, it seemed she had quickly sat on her desk giving the back to the neighborhood, as if someone carried her and put her there, just then he saw hands running Kaitlyn's back, and rising to her neck and playing with her hair while kissing her, and he quickly understood the scene taking place on Kaitlyn's room.

Kaitlyn snuggled Annisa in bed and started to remember the last couple of hours, things finally seemed right for Kaitlyn. She remembered how flushed her face was when she was at the airport, with a colorful sign with Annisa's name on every color of the rainbow.

Kaitlyn took her on a date, they went to the same bar she went with the gang, after all, it was one of her favorite places back home and she wanted to share it with Annisa, who quickly landed some notes on the piano they had in there.

Kaitlyn's eyes were shining, same way they used to shine when she was with MC, but that was way back on freshman year,she felt Annisa had what it takes to repair her heart from the damage it has suffered on the last relationship they had. She loved the fact that Annisa made the first move, she was too uncertain on how things would have played if she did it first, she worried about the band, she did not wanted to have the same episode she had with Natasha all over again, she grabbed Annisa's hands and hers started to sweat, Annisa noticed it and realized it was curious and dorky-lovable she could make this "rockstar" sweat like this, it was finally happening, she liked how Kaitlyn's lips felt against hers.

"We still have to talk" Kaitlyn said as she landed a kiss on Annisa's forehead, Annisa smiled and hugged Kaitlyn tighter and answered "I know, I just want to enjoy this moment, let's talk tomorrow, now just rest some, I need some sleep too", and landed a kiss on Kaitlyn's chest.