Chapter 4 Plucky

Notes: July 14, 2018: I just realized I uploaded a draft, so, I'm re-uploading the one that's supposed to be this chapter. 

I'm really sorry about it. Hope you enjoy this re-write 

It was a regular afternoon like many others in California, Becca was in her father's mansion as part of the divorce agreement, she had to spend the summer with her father's family, if only this were true, Becca was alone at home lying on her bed, ...

It was a regular afternoon like many others in California, Becca was in her father's mansion as part of the divorce agreement, she had to spend the summer with her father's family, if only this were true, Becca was alone at home lying on her bed, while fiddling with her phone, bored to death, she spent several hours watching her Pictagram account, while looking at her pictures from last days in Hartfeld, she saw a blonde-dye-short-curly-haired girl laughing in the back of one of her photos, and began to remember that day, Becca asked Madison to take a selfie with her, no one noticed that MC was on the background of the picture, laughing with a green and gray Hartfeld baseball tee shirt, next to the quad. Becca was secretly fond to MC, no one knew about it, this was MC on the background so she could have a picture of MC and watch her without risking to like something of her, sometimes it was a challenge, she remembered the times she spent time with MC, and like many other times, she went to her account, Becca was intrigued by MC, she felt a spark tingling inside her whenever she thought of her.

"She's such a loser" Becca thought to herself while looking on her account a pinned tweet:

@BeccaKPS: So much kudos to MC, the queen of dance. I am in awe of her skills.

This caught Becca's attention, as she started to wonder "Why would she pin a tweet she herself wrote from my account?" "This girl ain't normal, is she bragging about it?, is this her way to ridicule me?". Becca kept reading MC's tweets, trying to get information from MC and figure her out, imagining MC told her exclusively the things she puts on her social feeds and the conversations they will have about them as the ones they had in Santa Cruz.

As Becca went through MC's twitter account, she tweeted:

@MCswords: So excited about the #AMF This summer will be very exciting, can't wait. This road trip is gonna to be #lit

Aurora Musical Festival is held in California, Becca knew this because she wanted to go from the start, but she did not want to go alone, Madison was busy with her own problems, now Becca could go to Aurora and casually meet MC while watching the bands play.