Chapter 14 : I'm not ready to relax

After playing a prank at the pledge night at Kappa's House and getting home, Becca locked herself in her room and lay in bed as she closed her eyes and saw on her mind the pink piece of fabric on the flag pole, the Kappas being mad at Madison, and... MC angry at her.

MC: "You've been nothing but a bitter, icy-hearted, vindictive--

...I can't be with someone who acts like this. It's toxic and it's taking you over. If you don't shape up, there's not going to be something between us..."

Becca buried her face into her pillows, as she remembered MC's words; they kept ringing on her head, "Am I relapsing?" – She couldn't help to wonder, she couldn't stop thinking on the disappointment look on MC's face counter parting the look of hope she had in the morning. Why did she act like this on the Kappas? She felt they had it coming, but it doesn't undermine the fact they were her sisters.

"Is she really just walking out on me, after everything we've been through?"

Back at her room, MC is sitting at her desk with her journal in hand while she writes down:

"Should I be thinking about it? I know sadness is painful, but what about being let down by someone who's not supposed to? I guess we're all human, with flaws, ready to make mistakes at any minute, but to which extend can we talk about "mistakes" with willingness-ful actions?

I hate childish behavior. Madison's got to be really hurt over Becca's bullshit. I'm just starting to wish I hadn't seen other sides of her. I shouldn't be thinking on ending something that have not yet started"

MC wiped a tear from her eyes as she closed her journal and prepared herself to go to bed.

At Kappa's House, voting members were holding a meeting at their common room.

"Girls, you have to believe me, this is not my fault!" Madison said while tears keep running through her cheeks and she tried to cover her face with her hands.

"Madison, stop crying! You're the only one who's held accountable for this" –Chelsea said

"I know but--" Madison tried to intervene as she got interrupted by Chelsea, who said "But we need someone who's a strong character, and that's not what you've been doing, people will think all Kappas are weak" with a scowl on her face.