Chapter 7 - Becca and the Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

NOTE: Before I start this chapter, I want to thank to @phenonixxstuff for putting my story out there and encourage me to keep writing it.
I was going to post this tomorrow, but fuck it, tomorrow aint promised to anybody.
Enjoy.

Madison was standing on Becca's door, looking excited, happy to see her friend, and as soon as she saw her, hugged her best friend and said: "Hey Becca, I saw you went to the AMF with Chris and his friends, what was that about?, you hanging out wi...

Madison was standing on Becca's door, looking excited, happy to see her friend, and as soon as she saw her, hugged her best friend and said: "Hey Becca, I saw you went to the AMF with Chris and his friends, what was that about?, you hanging out with your ex?" - "Well I was bored and you weren't around, you were with your parents on a cruise..." - Becca said while rolling her eyes trying to look calm and not making a big deal of it. Madison with a remorseful look on her face told her: "I know, I'm sorry, but I'm here now, and I took a lot of pictures as requested" and continued saying with a smirk on her face: "I'll show you mine if you show me yours first." and Becca with a smile on her face went to her nightstand while holding Madison hands to make her sit on her bed, while she grabs her phone and show Madison her pictures at the Aurora Music Festival.

"So, there are a couple of pictures with MC, have you two made amends?" - Madison asked her while going through the pictures on Becca's phone. - "Well, we kinda did, she's cool, she's made me remember why I almost made her a sister" - Becca said while looking at her bathroom door, a little hesitant that MC was still there and she was indirectly confessing MC she has always liked her, and asked Madison: "Why don't we take this to your room?" and Maddie asked her: "What's wrong with yours?, I mean, we're here already!" and Becca answered dismayed "I don't know, I'm starting to feel claustrophobic in here" and Madison said "Ok, let's go then, I've got a couple of things to show you".

They went to Madison's room, Becca had clear the way for MC to leave the Kappa House unnoticed, they were at Madison's room grabbing all kinds of souvenirs, deciding which sisters will get each one of them, Becca told Madison she had some tags on her room and went there to get them, but she actually wanted to go there to see if MC already left her bathroom. Madison heard a noise on the yard, she stuck her head out the window to check it out and saw MC leaving the Kappa house with her shoes in her hand, and started to get suspicious about it. First, Becca was reluctant on telling her what she did in Santa Cruz, she just said "That's for me to know and for you NOT to find out", now MC was leaving the Kappa House.

 First, Becca was reluctant on telling her what she did in Santa Cruz, she just said "That's for me to know and for you NOT to find out", now MC was leaving the Kappa House