Chapter 6

"Lisa, hot guy 3 o clock" Jennie mumbled beside me.

I then turned to the direction she was saying and she wasn't lying, there was indeed a hot guy.

"Not my type" I shrugged.

She looked at me in disbelief then rolled her eyes.

"Ugh, what was the point of coming to the beach when we missed sundown" Jennie unnie groaned as she grabbed her phone.

"And who's fault was it that we didn't reach sundown? Who decided to change their clothes last minute?" I intentionally made my voice loud. "That's right, Jennie Kim!"

"In my defense, I wasn't satisfied with my outfit- woah look at that guy's abs" She was distracted when she saw an attractive guy pass by.

"Go for it, he seems interesting" I cheered.

"Ugh, if I didn't have rules as an idol I totally would" She rolled her eyes.

I kinda pity her. Being a successful idol like her means that she needs to watch her every move. I'm surprised no one has recognized her yet. Not that I'm complaining, I love that both of us can go out without fans swooning over Jennie.

"You know what, fuck it, come on let's just buy some soju and drink in our hotel room because that seems more fun than just sitting on this beach chair at night when we won't even swin" She said as she stood up.

I chuckled, grabbed my stuff then went to the car. I started the engine and started driving.

"So grocery store?" I asked and she nodded.

"Then let's get some Yoshinoya right after. I'm craving for some beef bowls" I suggested.

We reached the grocery store. Jennie unnie put her mask on and I did the same. We got out of the car and entered the grocery store. We went to the alcohol isle and started putting bottles in the cart.

"Wow, unnie, I didn't know you drink" I laughed at her as she grabbed five beer bottles.

"I only drink when I'm on vacation" She chuckled. "Four sojus for today and tomorrow?" She asked and I nodded.

I only drink when there are special occasions but hey, I'm on vacation. Might as well make the most of it.

We paid for everything. I swear the cashier lady looked at us like we were some crazy alcoholics but we couldn't care less. Girl needs a stress reliever. I'm not a drinker, I've only drank beer one time in my life.

We got back in the car.

My phone started ringing. I looked at the caller I.D and it was my brother.

I answered it. "Yeah?"

"Where are you?" He asked.

"I'm at the grocery store. Why?" I asked as I started the engine.

"Grocery store? What did you buy? Why would you go grocery shopping now?"

"We just bought uhm.." I stopped, thinking what to say. If I said we bought alcohol, he'd probably go nuts about it even though I'm old enough. "Just consumable liquid"

Jennie unnie snorted at my reply.

"Can you get us some food? Pleaaasseee" He asked in a cute voice. I scrunched my nose in disgust.

"Just call for room service" I groaned. "Or maybe go out yourself"

"We just came back from a concert and we don't really feel like going out. I'm craving for Yoshinoya" He whined. "Please? My beautiful, lovely and unique sister?"