Chapter 35

"She's awake?" Jungkook smiled brightly at the news. "hyung, hyung, can we stop over a flower shop? I need to buy a bouquet for lisa"

"Are you sure, kook? I mean, that would be the third bouquet" yoongi said.

"Shut up yoongi, let him be" hoseok laughed.

"she doesn't even need that much bouquets" yoongi said.

"Don't mind him kook, he's just salty that jennie blessed me" taehyung said from the back seat.

"say that again and I'm throwing you off this van" Yoongi threatened.

"jennie blessed me and not you" taehyung stuck his tongue out at the older.

"I'm throwing you out this damn van—" yoongi was about to throw hands at taehyung but jimin held him down.

"No one will throw anyone off the van" namjoon announced with a sigh. "Behave guys, I'm only one you are many"

"Lol you sound like my fifth grade teacher" Taehyung laughed.

Yoongi looked at him in disgust, "did you just say lol? Who the hell does that?"

"Me" taehyung rolled his eyes.

"You're lame"

"says the one who can't even bring himself to talk to jen—"

"finish that sentence, I dare you!" Yoongi pointed at taehyung who was grinning.

"says the one who can't even talk to—"

"Boys, behave!" namjoon frustratedly said.

"I'm the lame one? Hoseok can't even find himself a girl!" yoongi pointed at the boy who was peacefully drinking his cola.

"Hey, why are you bringing me up?" hoseok crossed his arms. "I'm here sipping my cola, minding my own business and you disrespect me? And so what if I can't get a girl? That's because I'm not interested in anyone"

"He has a point" jimin joined in.

"Jimin can't even talk to park chaeyoung without stuttering. Remember the time she talked to him when they met at a convenience store and he said he forgot to feed his fish? We don't have a damn fish"

Jimin frowned and crossed his arms, "hey, I defended you when he attacked you and you do this to me?"

Namjoon just gave up and chose not to listen to the boys' childish bickering. He wasn't the eldest among them but it damn felt like it.

They stopped by a flowershop and jungkook went down to buy flowers. While jungkook was out, namjoom received a text from seokjin.

Jin hyung
hurry to the hospital, Lisa needs to talk to jungkook. We found out the truth, jungkook will explain when you guys get home. When you guys get here can you guts wait outside for a bit??

They need to talk

Like the both of them.

No i wont beat him up hes my child'

Once jungkook got the goods, they rushed to the hospital.

"You think she'll push me away?" jungkook anxiously asked before opening the door.

"Jin hyung's more likely to do that but I doubt that'll happen" Namjoon chuckled. "he seemed to have calmed down, you'll be fine."

Jungkook nervously chuckled before anxiously opening the door. Lisa was laughimg at something her brother had said. Jungkook was happy that lisa was able to laugh even after what has happened.

They both noticed his presence. Jin looked at lisa and smiled. He got up and walked towards jungkook.

Jungkook looked down, "hyung, I—"

Seokjin pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry, kook. I'd love to talk to you know but Lisa needs you more at the moment"

Jungkook was puzzled.

'did they find out?' he asked himself.

Jin smacked his shoulder before heading out of the room, leaving the two.

It was silent for a while, none decided to speak.

Jungkook sighed and walked towards Lisa. He sat beside her hospitsl bed and handed her the flowers he had bought. "How are you feeling?"

Lisa gratefully took them, "Thank you for these, it's really sweet of you. My leg doesn't seem functional at the moment but I feel fine"

Jungkook nodded, unsure how to act. Tears formed in his eyes. He hurriedly wiped them.

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows worriedly, "jungkook, why are you crying?"

"I'm sorry, lisa. This is all my fault, I shouldn't have tried to justify myself. That was selfish of me, if I didn't act that way you wouldn't be in this hospital"

Lisa took his hand and held it in hers. Her action shocked jungkook. "None of it was your fault. You didn't deserve to be in that position. I know, jungkook"

Jungkook stared at her in confusion, tears still running down his cheeks. "what?"

Lisa sat up properly and wiped jungkooks tears. She then cupped jungkook's cheek. "sajangnim came here this morning, he explained everything to jin and I. I'm sorry, jungkook. You must've felt lonely"

"I'm sorry I didn't fight for us, I was a coward" jungkook cried.

It broke Lisa's heart. She saw her jungkook again. The selfless and loving boy. It amazed her how selfless jungkook actually is.

"stop crying, love" lisa sighed and caressed his cheek. "none of it was your fault, you couldn't have done anything. We're free now, aren't we?"

Jungkook nodded and managed to smile. He pulled lisa into a hug, "you don't know how long I longed for this"

"I know, me too" lisa smiled and buried her head in the crook of his neck. "I missed you"

"I missed you more"

"Hey no, I missed you more"

"that's impossible, I—"

"Stop it! I missed her the most, end of arguement" they heard jin's voice outside the door yell.

"hyung! Now they now" they heard jimin groan.

"I thought I was going to hear some drama, I didn't sign up for the I miss you and I miss you mores" yoongi said.

"sorry, kids! We'll go away now" they heard namjoon yell.

The two laughed and pulled away.

"I can finally be with you" jungkook smiled happily. He wasn't crying anymore which was a relief.

Lisa nodded. "I get to be with you plus I get to be the CEO of YG"

Jungkook gasped, "CEO of YG?"

"Yep" lisa popped the 'p'.

"Will you let me meet G Dragon?"

"If you date me then maybe"

"I already am dating you, what do you mean?"

Lisa hit jungkook's chest lightly. "that's not how it works"

Jungkook chuckled and pulled her in for another hug.

"Lets start slow, yeah? You know, start over" Lisa suggested and jungkook nodded.

"Let's start over so it's fresh" jungkook said. "I won't ask you to be my girlfriend right now, you're literally on a hospital bed. Not very ideal, is it?"

"Not at all" Lisa pulled away and leaned her head against his shoulder.

"I love you, lalisa. Always and forever" jungkook placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

She closed her eyes and smiled. "I love you too, jeon jungkook"

"I'm never ever letting you go ever again, my beautiful butterfly"

[the end]