Chapter 6

"I love you, Chichu" Jin hyung cooed at his girlfriend through the phone.

I scrunched up my nose in disgust as I heard them exchange sweet words.

"Gross" Jimin hyung fake gagged at the two.

"Hyung, stop reminding us of how lonely we are" Hobi hyung whined.

"Hyung, I have my Japchae, I'm not lonely" He stared at the food in front of him in awe. "I love you so much, Japchae" He said before devouring his meal.

"V Hyung, that just proves how lonely you are" I chuckled.

"Jisoo, I heard that Jennie is your cousin" Yoongi hyung sat beside Jin hyung.

"Jennie Kim? How do you know Jendeukie?" Jisoo noona gasped.

"She's friends with my sister, apparently" Jin hyung said making me look at him weirdly.

"Yes, Jisoo know and yes, she knew before you guys did" Jin hyung informed and we nodded.

"I really want to meet your sister" She cupped her cheeks.

"You will, babe" Jin hyung assured.

"Anyway, is Jennie single?" Yoongi casually asked making us all wide eyed.

"Yeah she is but she's on a dating ban. Are you interested in my cousin?" She arched a suspicious brow at Yoongi.

"What? No, I want to focus on my career. I was just asking since she seemed like a pretty lady" Yoongi hyung shook his head.

"That's what Jin hyung said before he got into a relationship" I mumbled but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"It's okay, Yoongles oppa. No one ever follows a dating ban" Jisoo noona teased and winked at Yoongi. "You two would look cute together"

"Yaahh hyung, control your girlfriend!" Yoongi hyung whined as he threw a pillow at Jin hyung.

"Was it not true?" Jin hyung chuckled as he caught the pillow with his free hand.

"Hyung, I caught you smiling like a freak when she gave us her smile" Namjoon hyung said.

"It's not my fault she has a gummy smile!"

"I caught you staring at her yesterday" Taehyung said as he ate his delicious Japchae.

"Hyung, you kept-"

"Hajima! Hajima! Hajima!" He stood up, walked towards Taehyung and grabbed his precious Japchae.

"My Japchae!" V hyung screamed like a five year old.

"I'll come back when you guys stop exposing me" He said and opened the door.

"Exposing? So that means it's tru-"

"And goodbye!" Yoongi hyung shouted before slamming the door closed.

"Wow, I never knew it was this fun to make fun of Yoongi" Jin hyung chuckled before he proceeded talking his girlfriend.

"We should do it often" Hobi hyung said.

"Does that mean you guys will stop picking on me?" Jiminie hyung's eye's brightened.

"Nope!" I said.

Yoongi hyung went back in and sat down again.

"Where's my Japchae?" V hyung asked.

Yoongi hyung scooted closer to V hyung and patted his head, "Don't worry, child. It's safe in my stomach"

V hyung gasped dramatically.