Chapter 3

I'll release a new chapter everyday. Thank you for reading this book, lovelies. Enjoy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Lisa just got discharged from the hospital today which is good. But sadly, the boys and I have to leave by today since we need to start doing promotions for our new album.

We're leaving tonight and it's still morning so we still have a bit more time to relax before we start getting sleep deprived again.

But I still can't help to wonder why she didn't tell her brother. Jin hyung didn't tell us anything about her telling him anything.

I stood up from the couch and went upstairs.

"Kookie-yah, where are you going?" Hobi hyung asked.

"The bathroom" I said and he nodded.

I heard the sound of the piano playing. "River Flows in You" was what it sounded like. I approached the room and knocked on the door.

"Who's that?"

"Jungkook. Can I come in?"

She fell silent for a few seconds, "Sure, come in"

I opened the door and walked inside the room. I saw different kinds of instruments.

Is this a music room?

"Hey" I greeted as I sat down on th chair next to her. "What are you doing?"

"Playing around with the piano" She smiled. However, I noticed something. There was a glint of sadness in her eyes.

"Let's restart and forget about highschool" I suggested. She seemed confused. "Let's start over again and forget about the bitter past. I'm Jungkook"

She smiled and nodded, "Lisa"

"Can you play a song?" I asked, scooting closer to her. "And sing, maybe?"

"I- uhm.. My voice isn't good" She said shyly.

"Please?"

She paused for a bit. I assume she was thinking of a song. She then positioned her fingers on the piano keys and played a song which I recognized right away.

"Lovely" By Billie Eilish.

"Can you sing with me?" She asked and I nodded.

She let the music take over her as the lyrics naturally spilled from her mouth.

This song always made me emotional. Yoongi hyung used listen to this a lot.

I looked over to Lisa. She had her head hung low. I saw droplets of water fall from her face.

Is she crying?

She shook her head and wiped her tears and smiled, thinking I didn't notice.

She looked at me and smiled widely, "Wow, you really do have a lovely voice"

That wide smile, it looks so real. I could tell that she's used to faking her smiles because of how real it looks. But if you look deeper into her eyes, you can see pure pain and sadness.

She's hurting.

Lisa

I quickly wiped my tears, hoping Jungkook didn't notice. I put on a fake, wide smile and faced him. "Wow, you really do have a lovely voice"

However, he didn't smile at all. He just stared at me, sadness visible in his expression.

"Hey, what's wro-" I was taken aback by what he did. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. He hugged me.