epilogue

It was a wedding reception. Music was playing and people were chatting. It was a really beautiful wedding reception.

From the bride to the preperations, everything about it was perfect.

"Chae, oh my God!" Lisa exclaimed before she ran to one of her bestfriends along with the rest of the girl gang.

"You look stunning" Jisoo pretended to wipe a tear. "Okay but no kidding, I actually cried back there"

"Didn't we all?" Jennie rolled her eyes. "I can't believe it took Park Jimin this long to seal the deal. What a wimp"

"Hey, I heard that!" a pouty Jimin made his way towards the girls and snaked his arm around his beautiful wife's waist. "It didn't take that long!"

"I'm literally pregnant already, what the hell do you mean it didn't take that long?" Jennie mocked.

Chaeyoung laughed at her pouting husband and poked his cheek.

"Hyung, control your wife!" Jimin complained like a child to Yoongi who also seemed to approach them together with the rest of bangtan.

"You did take an unnecessary amount of time of put everything in place. I've had two children already, it took that long" Jin laughed and shook his head.

"Wimp" Yoongi spat.

Soon enough, another familiar face approached them.

"Lisa, you came" Jungkook said, quite shocked.

"Jungkook" Lisa frowned. "What are you doing here? How come I didn't see you at the ceremony? "

"How have you been?" he asked as he took steps closer.

"I've been great. I'm married now" Lisa smiled. "How about you kook? It's been a while"

Jungkook nodded, "My wife is a month pregnant and I've had my first child already"

"That's good to hear" Lisa said.

"Shut the fuck up you two, you're literally married, y'all just want drama" Yoongi broke the silence, making everyone burst in laughter.

Jungkook laughed before he approached his wife. He wrapped his arms around her and pecked her cheek.

Lisa grinned widely at her husband.

"You two are seriously the worse" Jin shook his head.

"They miss how problematic their relationship was back in the day" Taehyung joined in.

"Back in the day? What are you, eighty?" Jennie laughed.

"You know what, the Min couple is seriously the worse. Why the hell did God to decide to match two annoyingly mean people?" Jimin crossed his arms. "I bet that child cooking in your belly will be the spawn of Satan" he pointed at jennie's stomach.

"I'm sure he'll be a good boy, just not to you" Yoongi shrugged, making taehyung roll his eyes.

"Wait guys, didn't Jungkook say that his wife was one month pregnant?" Jisoo mentioned.

All of them turned their heads towards the grinning Jeon couple.

"You're pregnant?" they all asked at the same time. Well, not really the same time. It sounded really messy, like those pelicans from finding Nemo.

Lisa and Jungkook nodded in unison. "surprise"

"Oh my God, congratulations!" Chaeyoung hugged her bestfriend, th other girls followed.

The boys we just grinning at Jungkook.

"What?" He asked, creeped out by their stares. "Y'all are creeping me out"