Chapter 17

"UGH I AM SO STRESSED!" I threw my pillow across the room.

"You should go shopping or something. You know, to relieve yourself" Jennie unnie suggested.

"I have nothing to buy, I have everything I want" I sighed as I grabbed another pillow and hugged it.

"Oh! I know what you should buy!" Jennie unnie exclaimed.

I looked at her and tilted my head, waiting for her to continue.

"An entertainment company" She smirked. "Buy a small one and make it grow on your own, overthrow YG entertainment, I'll transfer to your company, buy YG entertainment and wallah!"

I rolled my eyes at her silly suggestion, "Your imagination is very wide"

"In all seriousness, why not? I mean, you do have the money to do that. You have the money, the skills, the talent and the personality"

"Unnie, even if I could buy a company, I wouldn't"

"Why noooottt? Overthrow YG!"

"You do know that I could start my own company right?" I chuckled.

"Never thought of that" She furrowed her brows. "And why haven't you done that yet?"

"I just don't like the entertainment industry, it's messed up"

"Lalisa Entertainment, sounds cool. Ooohh you could make a performing school or something. La Lisa Performing Arts Academy"

"I have been thinking about starting a dance class"

"Sounds cool, yeah why not?"

"I'm leaving in a few days unnie. Do you think I could possibly start anything at this point?" I rolled my eyes.

"Time will move really fast and the next thing you know, your butt will be on a plane back to Seoul"

"I wish it was that easy" I sighed as I banged my head against the pillow. "All my life, I believed I was kim seokjin's sister. NOPE, I'M YANG YEDAM'S SISTER"

"Yedam's got crazy talent though. I heard he's debuting soon" Jennie unnie said.

"Yeah he is"

"Are you producing his song?"

"He'll most probably do it on his own"

"I wonder how the people are gonna react to this" Jennie sighed. "The YG stans will be begging for your debut"

"I'll stick to being a producer. Being an idol seems like way too much work"

"We could form like a sub unit with the new soloist.. Uhh, Rojé? Rose? Rosie?"

"It's rosé, and no. Not possible, alright? Being a producer is what I want. It's already a huge job"

"It isn't impossible Lalisa" She rolled her eyes. "You're leaving in what, a week? You should go to Jungkook"

Hearing his name made me miss him even more than I already do. "I'll hurt him more if I keep showing my face"

"don't leave theeennn"

"You think I want to leave?!" I rolled my eyes.

"you should really go see him. Get your ass off that bed and into the car"

"What about you?" I asked.

"ugh oh my God Lali just go" Jennie unnie rolled here eyes. "Don't make me forcefully bring you to him"

------

I thanked the lady as she handed me my order. Pepperoni pizza: the bunny's favorite.

Jin oppa told me Jungkook hasn't been good lately. Locked up in his room.