Chapter 22

I woke up to the sound of my annoying phone alarm.

I checked the time.

5:30 AM

Three hours of sleep? Better than none. I've tried worse.

I dragged myself out of my brother's bed and thankfully, my head felt fine. My body didn't ache nor did my head hurt.

I grabbed my bag and walked out of the room with my eyes only half open. My hair probably looks like a bird's nest but I couldn't care less, honestly.

I reached the living room and saw hoseok oppa, stretching his body.

He didn't seem to notice me for a while but once he did, he jumped and shrieked in fear.

"Oh my God"

"good morning, hoseok-ssi" I mumbled and plopped myself down on one of the couches. "is my brother awake?"

"So this is what you look like when you just wake up" he tilted his head and observed my features. "horror movie actresses should be jobless right now because of you"

I glared at him and brought my phone out. I called my brother to tell him that I'll have to go.

"good morning hyu— oh my God what the fuck is that" a familiar voice said behind me.

I turned my head to their direction in annoyance and it was none other than jeon jerkook.

"lisa?" he raised a brow.

"no, I'm Patrick. Yes I'm lisa, asshole" I said with obvious sarcasm in my voice.

"You look interesting"

"RIGHT?" Hoseok added. I shot him a glare and he cleared his voice. "I mean uh, your beauty is very enhanced in the morning. Yes, that's what I meant"

"When we dated, I never really saw your morning face. I'm kind of shocked that—"

"sorry, jerkook. I don't understand asshole language" I interrupted him.

"don't fight, children" My brother finally made it to the scene. "Lisa looks as beautiful as a baby monkey when she wakes up, what do you mean"

"that there is true, i— what the fuck did you call me?!" I stood up and fully opened my eyes after I realized what animal he compared me to.

The three boys just laughed.

"Annoying" I mumbled under my breath before I grabbed my bag and walked towards my brother and pulled him into a hug. "I'll be going now, thanks for letting me stay"

"Can't you stay for breakfast?" He asked.

"Yeah, you should. Let's start this hectic day together" Hoseok suggesting.

I let go of my brother and pouted, "I wish I could but I have to go to YG at seven"

"Producer Lisa back at it again" I heard hoseok chuckle.

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Yah, you're not special. We have three producers in our group" Jerkook stuck his tongue out playfully.

"Yah, kookie"

I smirked and flipped my hair behind my back. "do you have a CEO, though?"

My brother just laughed while hoseok and jerkook's jaws dropped.

"Mic drop, bitch" I sassily said.

"You're lying" jerkook frowned.

"For this day only" I chuckled. "sajangnim's busy and there's this important "