Chapter 31

A/n triple update?? 💀💀

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Jungkook tossed and turned in his bed. It was two in the morning and he still couldn't sleep.

"please, leave me alone" he said. He didn't know what came over him.

Taehyung was confused but that didn't shock jungkook, he was as confused as tae was.

Taehyung sighed and got up. "I'm always here for you, jungkook. Whenever you're ready"

Jungkook didn't answer.

Taehyung walked towards the door but stopped to say something. "you can't keep it all to yourself. We're a team for a reason"

He hated the way he talked to taehyung. He was never like that towards his hyungs.

He knew taehyung was right. He can't handle it alone and he needs someone. The weight on his shoulders has become heavy and is only getting heavier.

He knew that he needed to tell someone. He needed someone— a shoulder to lean on. He can't keep standing alone in his battle.

He was tired and hurt.

Should I?

Before he could thoroughly decide, he found himself walking towards taehyung's room at two in the darn morning.

"dammit jungkook" he mumbled before knocking on the door not too loud, he didn't want to awaken the others.

Thank God taehyung wasn't a heavy sleeper.

He opened the door, his eyes half closed and his hair looking like a bird's nest.

"jungkook? It's two in the damn morning, what the hell are you doing here?" he asked confusedly.

Jungkook sighed, "it's two in the morning and I'm fucking emotionally vulnerable and unstable. Let me in hyung, I'll tell you everything and every detail. Please be quick before I change my mind"

Taehyung instantly nodded and opened his door wider for jungkook to come in.

Jungkook started to tell him every little detail, not missing anything at all. From start to finish, it took him a good thirty minutes to explain.

He went from telling the story to pouring out his own emotions and feelings. Jungkook was a wreck, taehyung knew.

Taehyung was very concerned, he's never seen jungkook this way since 2015. He has always stayed strong for the team.

Tears were shed during Jungkook's little story time and he didn't even care. Jungkook wasn't afraid of crying in front of his hyung.

Taehyung knew that jungkook was never really one to cry, so the whole situation was pretty shocking for him. He never really expected things to turn out this way.

Taehyung wanted to cry for jungkook but if he cried, jungkook would cry more thus he didn't.

After another hour, jungkook was done. He had spilled everything and honestly, he felt so much lighter. The weight on his shoulders lessened and his heart didn't feel as heavy.

"thank you hyung, for listening" jungkook mumbled as he wiped his tears with the tissues taehyung had handed over to him.

Taehyung hugged his young brother, "see? Much better, right?"

Jungkook nodded and pulled away.

"we'll work this out, alright?" taehyung said. "but honestly, I think you should just go for it. Fight for lisa, she deserves it and you know that. You're just scared"

"Are you calling me a coward?"

"yes, honestly" taehyung laughed.

"i know" jungkook muttered incoherently.

"show him you can take care of his daughter and not ruin her career at the same time" taehyung said. "that selfish fossil wants lisa to keep working like that. He gives me mother gothel vibes"

"hey don't say that, rapunzel pushed mother gothel off the tower— not that lisa isn't capable of doing that but still. That's mean" jungkook frowned.

"rapunzel didn't push mother gothek dumbass, she fell. Get your Disney facts right or else lisa will never date you again" taehyung rolled his eyes. "now tell me, why did you buy her a dog?"

"because mingyu said he'll take her out to meet his dog so I bought her a dog so she won't have to meet his" jungkook sulked like a little kid.

"that's the most childish thing ever" taehyung laughed loudly but the stopped when jungkook glared at him. He struggled to keep his laughter.

"This is your fault" jungkook hissed. "you introduced the two of them and now they talk. My closest friend among idols, hyung"

"if I didn't do that would you be here spilling your feelings and emotions?" taehyung made a point.

"no" jungkook said, still frowning with his arms crossed.

"see, if I didn't do what I did then you would never step up your darn game. You'd keep everything to yourself until lisa actually starts liking another person"

"I like how you said person. I stan gender neutrality" jungkook gave his bunny smiled before returning to his sulking state. "but still, you didn't have to do that to me"

"calm down, will you? Mingyu has no interest in her romantically, the two would make bomb ass friends. They talked during our dinner and they talked about you a lot too"

Jungkook tilted his head in curiousity like a little puppy. "about me?"

"guess"

"talking shit about me, am I right?"

"bingo"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "of course"

"so go for it, JK. Lisa isn't going to be reachable forever" taehyung seriously said.

"thank you hyung" Jungkook's expression softened. His eyes once again, became watery.

"if you cry again, I'm kicking you out. Do you know how hard it is to not cry while watching you cry?"

Jungkook chuckled and wiped his tears away. He hugged his older brother tightly.

"thank you hyung, for everything" jungkook whispered.

Taehyung smiled and rubbed the younger's back. "anytime, kook"

They pulled away and jungkook felt like he was actually alive for once off stage.

"say 'taehyung hyung is the best hyung'" taehyung smiled evily.

"what why—"

"just say it"

"taehyung hyung is the best hyung" jungkook confusedly said, like a lost child.

Taehyung grinned ear to ear, "in your face, kim seokjin"

"he'll kill you if he hears you say that" jungkook reminded.

"i know, that's why I'm saying it at night with only you in the room"