Chapter 14

"No, Lisa. Break up with him" sajangnim sighed.

I was taken aback by his words. "Why not?"

"Because you aren't allowed to date. It was part of your contract. And him being Jeon Jungkook of BTS doesn't help at all. You will attract a lot of attention once people find out"

"People won't find out, sajangnim. I've discussed this topic with Jungkook and he respects my decision of not revealing our relationship"

"Does he know?"

"He doesn't"

"Then it'll stay that way"

"Sajangnim please" I sighed. "I will still stay loyal to the company. My time will still go to YG entertainment"

"No, Lisa" He sighed.

"I'm old enough"

I sound like a typical fifteen year old explaining some stuff to their parents but I don't really care.

"Can't I be free like other people as well?"

"That isn't the case-"

"No, it is the case" I frowned. "Why are you keeping me like a special bird in a cage?"

"Are you not satisfied? You have everything a person would wish for. You can buy whatever you want" Sajangnim furrowed his brows.

"But I can't do whatever I want" I clenched my fist, trying hard not to cry. "I had nobody. I grew up without anyone knowing who I actually am. Do you know what this company has done to me? I sacrificed a lot for this company. I don't want to be here anymore"

"What do you mean?"

"I want to resign"

"I won't allow you to do that, Lalisa" He said firmly.

"I have every right to leave"

"And I have every right to stop you"

I furrowed don't brows in confusion at his statement. "Is there something about me that I don't know?"

"Now is not the time, Lisa" He groaned. "We talked about this"

"But If it's about me then I deserve to know"

"We'll discuss this some other time, okay? We both have a lot of things to do"

"Fine" I plainly said and walked out of the room not even bothering to bow.

This is not me. I'm not disrespectful nor rude but I've reached my limit.

I stormed into my office and shut my door close.

-----

'YG Teddy: Don't forget your deadline tomorrow'

Pressure and stress are all I feel right know. I have been working my ass off for this company and this is what I get. Apparently, they have a special place in their dungeon for their producers as well.