Chapter 13

(N: please read important author's note at the end. I hope you'll enjoy this chapter💜)

"I'm on a hellevator" I sang along to my all tune favorite Stray Kids song.

(Note: stan stray kids pls they deserve more love💜)

Believe it or not, I love their groups so much. One of the kpop groups I listen to since I don't really listen to kpop regularly.

I've gone to a few of their mini concerts before. My bias? Han. It feels like weird that I'm technically their noona.

I continued to relax until I remembered my next project for Rosé. Her English version of stay.

Well shit.

I internally groaned and took a look at the calendar. I have one week to finish Chaeyoung's English version of 'Stay' for the YG event that's happening soon.

This YG event happens every year. All YG artists and staffs are required to go but of course, I'm not going. This year, three groups have been invited. Stray Kids, Red Velvet and Bangtan Sonyeondan.

Such a shame I won't be able to meet the people I idolize.

So it's been a week since Jungkook and I's little fight. We haven't talked yet which is weird. You know that feeling when talking to someone daily has become a routine and they suddenly stopped? Yeah, that's exactly how I feel.

My phone started ringing and I answered it. "Yes, oppa?"

"Lali, open your door, will you? These stuff are heavy" My brother groaned.

"Hyung, this griller is heavy!" I heard Jimin oppa'a voice through the phone.

"Place it down, dumbfuck" I heard Yoongi oppa's voice.

"Language, boys!" Jin oppa scolded them.

My eyes widened, "Why do you have a griller with you?!"

"Remember the barbecue I told you about a week ago? Yeah, I didn't forget. This is the only day I'm free so I grabbed the opportunity. Come on, this meat is heavy" He said before hanging up.

I quickly grabbed my phone and dashed down the stairs. I rushed to the door and opened it to see the seven boys and a familiar looking girl.

"Hey" I greeted with a big smile plastered on my face.

"Lali, this is my girlfriend, J-"

Jin oppa was cut off when the girl spoke, interrupting him. "I'm your Jisoo unnie" She ran towards me and we shook hands.

"I'm Lisa"

"I really have been wanting to meet you since last week but your brother here is always busy" She rolled her eyes.

"Well, I'm glad I finally get to meet my brother's girlfriend" I chuckled.

"So are you going to let us in?" Yoongi hyung asked, struggling to carry the bag he's carrying.

"No, oppa, I'm going to let you boys suffer outside until you get noticed by one of your fans" I rolled my eyes and opened the door wider. "Come in your majesties"

"Finally" They sighed as they made their way inside my house.

"Jimin oppa, just put that grilled in the backyard"