Chapter 11

"Hey, mom" I greeted when I saw my mother's face pop up on my screen after I pressed the green button.

"Am I bothering your work, honey?" She asked.

I shook my head, "No, I was about to take a break anyway"

I noticed that there were tears in her eyes and her nose was red. "Mom, are you crying? What's wrong? Did something bad happen?"

She shook her head and sniffed. "Nothing, honey. I just miss both you and your brother a lot"

"Awe, don't cry mom" I pouted playfully.

"Find time to visit us okay?" She said and I nodded in response. "How are things going with you and your brother?"

"I'm working on a project so I'm quite caught up with work" I sighed as I leaned my back on the head of the chair. "Jin oppa is quite busy since his group just had a comeback"

"Don't overwork yourself, alright? Have breaks once in awhile" She said caringly and I nodded. "Was that you who rapped in the new idol's song?"

Almost forgot about that.

"Yes, that was me" I sighed. The telephone in my office started ringing. "Hey mom, I'll talk to you later"

"Alright, honey"

"Bye mommy, love you, mwah mwah" I said and hung up.

I answered the telephone, "Yes, sajangnim?"

"Lisa, can you come to my office? I have an errand for you to do"

"I'll be there" I said and put down to telephone.

I put my mask on and walked out of my office. Sajangnim's office is literally right beside mine so I don't have to walk much.

I knocked before coming in. I closed the door and bowed.

"Lisa, can you deliver this file to JYP for me?" He asked as he opened his drawers to get a folder.

"Yes, sajangnim"

"Good" He said and handed me the file. "Sorry, my assistant is in the hospital. You don't have to wear a mask, you're delivering it as Lisa and not as the person who must be hidden. He knows about you so don't worry"

I nodded. "I'll take my leave now" I bowed before exiting the room.

I went in my office and grabbed my bag. I took the private elevator so no one will notice me and went to my car.

I started driving towards the JYP building. I don't go fast since I wasn't in a hurry.

I parked my car in front of the building, took the file and got off. I approached the lady in the front table.

"Excuse me, miss, I was sent by YG to deliver a file for the CEO"

She looked at me and smiled. "Did you schedule an appointment?"

"No, I was just sent by YG himself"

"May I ask for your name?"

"It's Lisa"

She nodded and grabbed the telephone, dialing a number. "Good afternoon, sir. A girl named Lisa from YG is here to send you a file... Okay... Yes, sir.. Thank you" She put the telephone down. "So, just leave it here. His assistant will come and get it shortly, thank you"

I bowed and walked away.

"Lali?!" I heard a voice ask from behind me just as I was about to enter my car.